X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2404743]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

oh please keep telling your BS, like anyone believes you are a Sunrise parent. Sunrise and Weston DA partnership will make the Weston DA dominant and will be the place to be. If you want DA there is no other choice and partnerships with Sunrise and the other clubs make it the best option currently by far,
    Not all of US parents drink your Sunrise SC kool Aide. 1 and done for our family here at Sunrise. Weston DA fulltime hopefully for us next year. I obviously understand why the club was never awarded ECNL. OK experience for my kid but nothing special here.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2404789]

Not all of US parents drink your Sunrise SC kool Aide. 1 and done for our family here at Sunrise. Weston DA fulltime hopefully for us next year. I obviously understand why the club was never awarded ECNL. OK experience for my kid but nothing special here.
      Lol yea we all believe you’re a sunrise parent. Right. Nice try Eric, keep pouring your kool aid. It’s working really well.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2404803]

Lol yea we all believe you’re a sunrise parent. Right. Nice try Eric, keep pouring your kool aid. It’s working really well.
        That's the great aspect about this TS site. I can state my views without having a Sunrise retaliation from the club. Just a few months left.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2404819]

That's the great aspect about this TS site. I can state my views without having a Sunrise retaliation from the club. Just a few months left.
          Huh? Speak English stupid.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2404822]

Huh? Speak English stupid.
            Keep drinking the kool aide ***** wipe! Just a few months left!

Comment

I rather take my daughter to a who...house than to prime.

Comment

I rather take my daughter to a who...house than to prime.

It sounds like Prime has already made that decision for you. i hope you reconsider(not going to prime-that was not your call,but taking your daughter to a whorehouse) try sunrise-she will probably play and then you can bad mouth prime while your at it. typical computer parent-bd mouth someone because they did not accept you or your daughter. here something else,maybe your daughter was not picked by prime because you are a *****. mu guess is that there is that possibility,which makes you a joke.

Comment

Lol so now they will have dirty play and bad attitudes to go with their uniforms that don’t fit?
                  You must be that players mom that is desperate for your slow daughter to get committed.
                  You smell sour down there , go bathe.

Comment

Since most prime and probably whatever is left of Boca will head down to Weston next season , what will the part time sunrise kids do? If there ain’t no part time? Hard to go back to rec ball once you sniff the real deal

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X