Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thats the whole point you dummy....soccer, baseball, hockey, football are not real sports because they don't have real champions.

If Ronaldo is that good, why hasn't he won a world cup? Pele did it, Maradona did it...Ronaldo is not that good...he may just be the best we got at this time, maybe.

But sorry to bust your bubble but messi has won more golden boots than ronaldo.

merry christmas.
    You must not know the sport of soccer to think this way. Simply put, you need more then the best player in the world to win titles.

Comment

Thats the whole point you dummy....soccer, baseball, hockey, football are not real sports because they don't have real champions.

If Ronaldo is that good, why hasn't he won a world cup? Pele did it, Maradona did it...Ronaldo is not that good...he may just be the best we got at this time, maybe.

But sorry to bust your bubble but messi has won more golden boots than ronaldo.

merry christmas.
      Huh? This guy is lost in the wind.

Comment

The NEW - No Barca talk thread

You must not know the sport of soccer to think this way. Simply put, you need more then the best player in the world to win titles.

Exactly, this is why soccer is not a sport...ITS A GAME!!!!!!!

Comment

Exactly, this is why soccer is not a sport...ITS A GAME!!!!!!!
          Dumb comment, and a troll, that goes through this with people every few months; is a boring exchange because person is truly not interested in debate, just "soccer is not a sport, blah, blah, blah" and the most original part of that last quote is "blah, blah, blah".

Merry f'ing Christmas.

Comment

Dumb comment, and a troll, that goes through this with people every few months; is a boring exchange because person is truly not interested in debate, just "soccer is not a sport, blah, blah, blah" and the most original part of that last quote is "blah, blah, blah".

Merry f'ing Christmas.

Yes, I can see how one can get frustrated over this topic....since you guys have no plausible explanation why soccer should be considered a sport...it is a most beautiful game.

Comment

Yes, I can see how one can get frustrated over this topic....since you guys have no plausible explanation why soccer should be considered a sport...it is a most beautiful game.
              What a relief coming on after alittle bit of a break and not seeing the barca thread with 20 messages. Scruffy must be on vacation. Please stay away.

Comment

Blah blah blah

Comment

What a relief coming on after alittle bit of a break and not seeing the barca thread with 20 messages. Scruffy must be on vacation. Please stay away.
                  Scruffy is in Japan with the 2006 Barca Pro Boys who according to the Barca NY Instagram page are doing well on the International Stage. Therefore, you will hear plenty of bragging from Scruffy when he returns.

Comment

Scruffy is in Japan with the 2006 Barca Pro Boys who according to the Barca NY Instagram page are doing well on the International Stage. Therefore, you will hear plenty of bragging from Scruffy when he returns.
                    Who cares. Teams are not high level they are playing anyway. Great experience, sH!T teams

Comment

Who cares. Teams are not high level they are playing anyway. Great experience, sH!T teams
                      Now you're an expert on Japanese youth soccer too?

Comment

Yea, this guys an expert on JAP youth soccer.....what an _SShole. :)

Comment

I hope you have the balls to say who you are when he does get back. You big pu**y!!

Comment

LMAO you’re an idiot- this HAS to be the same jerk from all the negative posts about Barca.
                            You have absolutely no way of knowing the talent that is over in Japan.

So sick of you idiots

Comment

I hope you have the balls to say who you are when he does get back. You big pu**y!!
                              Scruffy knows who I am and wouldn’t dare say a word to me. So why don’t you reveal yourself keyboard tough guy and let me know where I can find you. We then can see who the real “pu**y is.

Comment

Scruffy knows who I am and wouldn’t dare say a word to me. So why don’t you reveal yourself keyboard tough guy and let me know where I can find you. We then can see who the real “pu**y is.
                                The difference is- I’m sure he doesn’t give a crap about what you think or who you are just like the rest of us. You’re a loser that thinks he’s tough online.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X