Clear All

PALMBEACH PREDATORS da is horrible

PALMBEACH PREDATORS da is horrible got beat up by south fl da this weekend
    southfl u14 team is solid
    the u13 team is decent at best beat up predators pretty good

Adam Gee is a dick

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      PALMBEACH PREDATORS da is horrible got beat up by south fl da this weekend
      southfl u14 team is solid
      the u13 team is decent at best beat up predators pretty good
      Games were much closer than scores indicated, PBG will be just fine.
      PBG U12 looked great too

Comment

What were the u12 scores

Comment

PBG U12 looked great too
          6-0 lol

Comment

6-0 lol
            Boca was just playing kick ball, Gardens have more technically proficient teams by far

Comment

Boca was just playing kick ball, Gardens have more technically proficient teams by far
              Parents on here kill me. If your team was so proficient then how did one team beat you 4-0 and 6-0? Did your team have possession the whole game and never shoot on goal?Did your team let the other team shot at your goal just for fun?

Comment

PBG U12 looked great too
                PBG is a joke of a JUNIOR DA that ends at U14. Getting smoked by Boca is all the proof you need lol

Comment

Whole gardens program is one big joke
                  They are pretty good at marketing though especially to aspiring soccer moms
                  of U little age kids

Comment

Parents on here kill me. If your team was so proficient then how did one team beat you 4-0 and 6-0? Did your team have possession the whole game and never shoot on goal?Did your team let the other team shot at your goal just for fun?
                    Parents like you kill me too. Focus so much on the score and winning at all costs.
                    Palm Beach Gardens focuses on player development and play a beautiful style.

Comment

palmbeach predators da is horrible

Parents like you kill me too. Focus so much on the score and winning at all costs.
                      Palm Beach Gardens focuses on player development and play a beautiful style.
                      I watched the U13 game and the second U12 game. Can you tell me what you saw that made you feel that PBG players are more technical than SFFA players and also what style does PBG play?

Comment

I watched the U13 game and the second U12 game. Can you tell me what you saw that made you feel that PBG players are more technical than SFFA players and also what style does PBG play?
                        DA is of course suppose to be the same curriculum but PBG plays
                        with a European flair. Tight defense, denying the opposition space to move.
                        Team play focus not individual technical trickery or kickball such as other DA programs.
                        Discipline not flamboyance.

Comment

palmbeach predators da is horrible

Team play focus not individual technical trickery or kickball such as other DA programs.
                          Im not bashing PBG at all. There is no benefit in doing that. SFFA had anywhere from 60-65% of the possession and were able to build there attack from the back. The U13 team won 6-0 i think and one of the goals was an own goal. The other 5 came from building their attack and getting their wingers involved. Yes SFFA have a few boys that are skillful (trickery) but at no point did an individual player dribble the entire PBG defense. From what i observed, SFFA did play as a team but like any other team, they moved the ball to create situations that they can take advantage of. For example, they had success creating 1v1 and 2v1 situations. The fact that SFFA were able to keep majority of possession and actually penetrate to score says a lot.

Comment

Im not bashing PBG at all. There is no benefit in doing that. SFFA had anywhere from 60-65% of the possession and were able to build there attack from the back. The U13 team won 6-0 i think and one of the goals was an own goal. The other 5 came from building their attack and getting their wingers involved. Yes SFFA have a few boys that are skillful (trickery) but at no point did an individual player dribble the entire PBG defense. From what i observed, SFFA did play as a team but like any other team, they moved the ball to create situations that they can take advantage of. For example, they had success creating 1v1 and 2v1 situations. The fact that SFFA were able to keep majority of possession and actually penetrate to score says a lot.
                            That’s great, but I heard Adam gee is a dick

Comment

“Tight defense” Did you actually type that without laughing? If you have
                              Tight defense then kickball doesn’t work against you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X