Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KW at WFF was fired by NT??

Click the link then scroll down to find the newspaper article for more details.

Article here: https://i.imgur.com/kcnhxOq.png

Why can't the WFF get it together with hires?!!!

http://gasoccerforum.com/thread/3266...nt-coach-fired

Later in the post the people start to question if the article is legit, so not sure.

Decide for yourself

Comment

No idea if those allegations are true, but that article does not look authentic or professionally written at all.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Actually hope it's not true - who knows nowadays.

Comment

Where there is smoke there is fire. Who knows what kind of confidentiality agreement was worked out for KW "separation" from us soccer. The take away is clearly something bad happened there.

Comment

The real question is what is the going rate to pay one of these coaches to get your daughter a national team camp invite. I heard whispers about this in central Florida. What would you pay? I asked my husband and we came up with 10000!

Comment

So, you’re telling me US Soccer fires her for being an unethical coach, but she’s ethical enough for US Soccer to hire her as a DA director at one of their clubs? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                Where there is smoke there is fire. Who knows what kind of confidentiality agreement was worked out for KW "separation" from us soccer. The take away is clearly something bad happened there.

Overstatement. I don’t know her or have any affiliation with WFF, but one thing that I hate about this forum is to see people / kids / coaches anonymously bashed or sometimes worse slandered.

Objectively, you cant say anything “bad happened” for sure. It is certainly surprising that she ended up at WFF after the career arc that she was previously on. It may be as simple as she has previous relationships in the area and likes Tampa area, or maybe there are bigger plans in the works to try and consolidate West Florida soccer into something resembling CASL.

Or perhaps, she left NT for poor performance and shady back room deals.

It’s at least as likely that some psycho parent (just use this forum as a testament to level of crazy possible) drummed up a fake story to slam a coach they had a grudge against...probably more likely.

Wingnut 2.0

Comment

So, you’re telling me US Soccer fires her for being an unethical coach, but she’s ethical enough for US Soccer to hire her as a DA director at one of their clubs? Interesting.
                  Signed,

U.S. Gymnastics Association

Comment

Signed,

U.S. Gymnastics Association
                    If were talking about unethical coaches, let’s be sure to include ER from TBU into the conversation. We all remember what happened in Holland about 10 or so years ago when he was with Blackwatch.

Comment

If were talking about unethical coaches, let’s be sure to include ER from TBU into the conversation. We all remember what happened in Holland about 10 or so years ago when he was with Blackwatch.
                      What happened? Do tell.

Comment

What happened? Do tell.
                        Who gives a ****, it was 10 years ago.

Comment

Didn’t GF at TBU also get fired- for NCAA violations. Sounds unethical to me.

Comment

Signed, the Catholic Church

Comment

Click the link then scroll down to find the newspaper article for more details.

Article here: https://i.imgur.com/kcnhxOq.png

Why can't the WFF get it together with hires?!!!

http://gasoccerforum.com/thread/3266...nt-coach-fired
                              Lends a whole new meaning to "pay to play"!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X