X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Green Book ???????????????????????
    Really good movie. Was it the "best"? To each his own. But it definitely was one of the better movies this year.

Comment

Green Book ???????????????????????
      Don't know & Don't t care.What the Hollywood Trash dont understand is "We the People " also have a Voice,so when they tell me to Boycott, that's exactly what I do. Boycott Hollywood. They can stick their political views were the sun dont shine.

Comment

Don't know & Don't t care.What the Hollywood Trash dont understand is "We the People " also have a Voice,so when they tell me to Boycott, that's exactly what I do. Boycott Hollywood. They can stick their political views were the sun dont shine.
        You're just upset that a story about the racist south plus a black actor won.

Comment

You're just upset that a story about the racist south plus a black actor won.
          Ye ok, It's' nothing to do with Lee showing his Racism.Glad he did tho as it helps Society see the true Racists.

Comment

Ye ok, It's' nothing to do with Lee showing his Racism.Glad he did tho as it helps Society see the true Racists.
            Don't know what we'd do without Hollywood telling us how to do it.They sure lead by example Lol .

Comment

Congrats to President "Bone spurs", I see he finally got to Vietnam. half of century late but now he can say he was in country!

Comment

Congrats to President "Bone spurs", I see he finally got to Vietnam. half of century late but now he can say he was in country!
                Got there a lot quicker than the GoatFuc#er.The Democrats were petrified of trying to negotiate with Kim yet now President Trump is showing you all how it's done,you want to give advice LOL.

Comment

Got there a lot quicker than the GoatFuc#er.The Democrats were petrified of trying to negotiate with Kim yet now President Trump is showing you all how it's done,you want to give advice LOL.
                  The new deal will be like the old one - two pages of fluff, signed with DJT's huge signature that makes him feel like he has a big dik. There will be nothing of substance, just like the last time, and NK will continue moving forward with its nuclear program. Having nukes is the only weapon, literally and figuratively, NK has. They will never give that up.

Comment

The new deal will be like the old one - two pages of fluff, signed with DJT's huge signature that makes him feel like he has a big dik. There will be nothing of substance, just like the last time, and NK will continue moving forward with its nuclear program. Having nukes is the only weapon, literally and figuratively, NK has. They will never give that up.
                    Just like if he found a cure your Cancer you'd Bitch hes putting Doctor's out of work.You really are Pathetic but glad of your opinion as it makes fior another Blow out next Election .Choo Choo ,Choo Choo

Comment

I see the Trumptards are on full boil. Once again taking their cue from the Grand Wizard Don the Con.

Evidence is mounting, pressure is building but like any true con man he will amke any move to deflect, including kissing up to a dictator. Once again....Putin and the Saudis must be preoccupied.

Comment

I see the Trumptards are on full boil. Once again taking their cue from the Grand Wizard Don the Con.

Evidence is mounting, pressure is building but like any true con man he will amke any move to deflect, including kissing up to a dictator. Once again....Putin and the Saudis must be preoccupied.
                        Get used to our great President !!!! Faggor,Dyke,illegal, what ever it is you are.He's the best President ever & you. Cry like the little Bitch you are cause he hurts your feelings.

Comment

Get used to our great President !!!! Faggor,Dyke,illegal, what ever it is you are.He's the best President ever & you. Cry like the little Bitch you are cause he hurts your feelings.
                          Cons keeping it classy as always

Comment

Seems this Trumptard or Russian troll is butt hurt! Time for your medication and then right to your safe space(Fox News)....

Comment

Poor little libtard is still upset Trump won the election. Go cry to someone that gives a **** you whiny liberal ****.

Comment

Oh boy, another Russian troll found this site...Go back home traitor!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X