Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I response to the above I stand by my statements on this thread that all of Brevards soccer clubs are good, that there are good coaches at each club, that many of the club coaches are also good HS coaches, that there are good state level teams at most of the clubs, that there are good players on all of the Brevard teams competing at state level, that all of the clubs do a good job of teaching soccer and providing for the recreational needs of our children, that coming up with a US Club Showcase program at BSA to provide higher level opportunities for more kids is good, and that it is positive thing that we have tightly knit soccer community with kids getting to know and play with their peers across high schools and clubs. I also stand by my position that obscene posters like the one above should clean it up and realize they are talking about children and well meaning coaches.

I stand on the posters comments that you are in my good graces and I will let your wife suck my c**k. Christmas has come early for her.

And yes a very tight knit community that will not stand for people like you and the comments you have also made on here. And that people in this county dont want to deal with your pot smoking team. Beachside hippies.

Comment

I stand on the posters comments that you are in my good graces and I will let your wife suck my c**k. Christmas has come early for her.

And yes a very tight knit community that will not stand for people like you and the comments you have also made on here. And that people in this county dont want to deal with your pot smoking team. Beachside hippies.
      Yes you are right! People of Brevard should not stand for positive comments. Hate is where it is at!

Comment

Yes you are right! People of Brevard should not stand for positive comments. Hate is where it is at!
        Yes. And dont worry about your wife tonight. The real man will tak care of her.

Comment

Well not exactly "those same BSA kids". There were new guest players to replace the ones who guest played for FL Cup and then went back to regular team. As long as BSA can keep playing under US Club Soccer and finding players from out of area to play tournaments, they will probably continue to do well in those events. The problem will only be if they have trouble continuing to find talented guest players. It is a good niche as there are a lot of good players out there in smaller markets who don't have a top 20 regular team. They can practice and play with their regular team and then play a few Showcase and higher level tournaments with BSA entering under US Club instead of FYSA. It is a good opportunity for those small market players to play on a higher level team. The team will continue to be good, but never as good as their individual talent should allow because they won't have the chemistry of a team that practices and plays together all year long. It is probably a little more difficult to make work this time of year because there will be inevitable scheduling conflicts with the guest players regular teams, but so far Miguel is doing a great job of exploiting this opportunity he discovered. Probably the primary risk at this point is other clubs (who might want to guard ownership of their players) realizing they can close the loophole by registering and rostering their players with US Club. I give Miguel a lot of credit. It is good opportunity for players. Just don't fool yourself into thinking this BSA Showcase team is same as the other top teams in state. It is a completely different animal. Nothing wrong with that. More opportunities for kids to play and do well in higher level youth events is good.
          Well not exactly. Those kids you speak about are all registered to BSA for FYSA and US Club. So yes you will see this team at state cup!!!!

Comment

Well not exactly. Those kids you speak about are all registered to BSA for FYSA and US Club. So yes you will see this team at state cup!!!!
            Well that is great. I stand corrected if that is true. I had been told they were still playing for their home clubs in FYSA. I hope it works out for them. BSA is 5+ hours from home for some of them. They must see something they like. Good group of players if BSA can keep them together.

Comment

. . . This site is intended to be for honest and respectful dialog about youth soccer.
              That's a good one, thanks for my best laugh of the day.

Comment

That's a good one, thanks for my best laugh of the day.
                I believe that is what it is intended for. Just not what you get.

Comment

why not bro

Comment

This site is intended to be for honest and respectful dialog about youth soccer.

Comment

This site is intended to be for honest and respectful dialog about youth soccer.
                      Then why would Scott Armstrong's name be even mentioned on here?

Comment

Bob Robidoux, Adrian Moo, and Ryan Weldon. No name psychos. Aka: Beachside Impact.

Comment

Bob Robidoux, Adrian Moo, and Ryan Weldon. No name psychos. Aka: Beachside Impact.

Adrian Moo seeking to be Boys Director of Coaching.

Comment

Collusion is what it is

Comment

Fat guy in the middle

Comment

Hi

Men have been replaced

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X