Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    After all the **** talking I wouldn’t give you trolls any info after the session either
    Agreed. But...I am curious how it went. It would be pretty cool if any of the kids warranted a second look.

Comment

This is Oregon ID training session. TA kids basically over qualify for this training (well we might have a debate here but it is fact).

The three kids from TA went to West Regional National Team ID Training. These are two different ID.
      Hahaha- you are delusional and a complete fing joke. Overqualified yeah right, 3/4 of the TA ROSTER COULD NOT MAKE THIS GROUP.....

Comment

Hahaha- you are delusional and a complete fing joke. Overqualified yeah right, 3/4 of the TA ROSTER COULD NOT MAKE THIS GROUP.....
        Did you read the last part of my first sentence? probably not, please read before judge.

Relate to your post: You are wrong. Not 3/4 but probably 5-6. However, I watched the training yesterday. There are probably 3-4 stand out players (sorry I don't know their names) that can come in and play with the TA right away; however, others are... decent club/little DA players---of course none is National Level

Comment

Did you read the last part of my first sentence? probably not, please read before judge.

Relate to your post: You are wrong. Not 3/4 but probably 5-6. However, I watched the training yesterday. There are probably 3-4 stand out players (sorry I don't know their names) that can come in and play with the TA right away; however, others are... decent club/little DA players---of course none is National Level
          You watched the training, huh? How was it that you watched the training? And what, (if any ) is your affiliation with TA? Why does it feel like this was nothing more than an audition for TA?

Comment

You watched the training, huh? How was it that you watched the training? And what, (if any ) is your affiliation with TA? Why does it feel like this was nothing more than an audition for TA?

Yes, I did watch this training and it opened to public. Some drills and then they played against TA 04. Not sure why not the TA 05 but TA 04 is a big big mismatch for these boys.

Have you ever wondered why they hold this training at TA training facility? Of course TA will look at these kiddos. I hope TA will take some of these kids basic on technical and soccer IQ rather than political reason.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2456295]Yes, I did watch this training and it opened to public. Some drills and then they played against TA 04. Not sure why not the TA 05 but TA 04 is a big big mismatch for these boys. [QUOTE]

They might beat TA 05, to be honest. Playing against an opponent a year older is an obvious mismatch to make sure players aren't simply dominating other players physically. And it would be embarrassing for the 05TA to lose to an ad-hoc squad of mostly little DA players.

Have you ever wondered why they hold this training at TA training facility? Of course TA will look at these kiddos. I hope TA will take some of these kids basic on technical and soccer IQ rather than political reason.
              It will be interesting to see how many are invited to tryout for TA... and how many current 05 TAs are told, basically, save your money and find a club that works for you.

Comment

The goalkeeper from Capital looked good, as did the a couple boys they had playing striker.
                On another note, none of the boys that were invited from Westside showed up. I am not sure why, but Westside had no representation there.

Comment

On another note, none of the boys that were invited from Westside showed up. I am not sure why, but Westside had no representation there.
                  Grabbing my 🍿

Comment

The goalkeeper from Capital looked good, as did the a couple boys they had playing striker.
                    He was there? I like him! How did that work then....They invited offensive players to scrimmage against older, TA kids. Can't imagine who played defense.

Comment

No idea who played striker huh? They are all strikers basically....

Comment

So you know who was not there but don’t know who was playing striker? I call bullchit

Comment

Boys should play football. Next thread.

Comment

Then why are you here?

Comment

They do, though in this country we often call it soccer.

Comment

They do, though in this country we often call it soccer.
                                This!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X