X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nysc

Killing it!!

If you want to start a discussion be more specific. Boys? Girls? DA vs non DA?

Comment

full BDA age groups (added U19).

no idea why posted on the CT board except ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        If you want to start a discussion be more specific. Boys? Girls? DA vs non DA?
        Congratulations NYSC!!

http://www.ussoccerda.com/20190307-N...-201920-Season

Comment

i just love how a club youre not affiliated with gets under your skin. Who cares with NYSC does, or any other club besides your child's.

Comment

i just love how a club youre not affiliated with gets under your skin. Who cares with NYSC does, or any other club besides your child's.
            Many posters loathe MK and BS, usually with good reason. NYSC getting full status, after already attracting many former BS players, gives them a brief smile. There's far worse guilty pleasures out there.

Comment

I just want to say the new facility at Manhattanville is amazing and is a tremendous benefit to the club and its players. Well done, NYSC!

Comment

I just want to say the new facility at Manhattanville is amazing and is a tremendous benefit to the club and its players. Well done, NYSC!
                Wait, a club that invests in facilities? How refreshing. Meanwhile in Waterbury...

Comment

I don't think that NYSC invested any money into it. I think one of their board members did and he rents to them

Comment

full BDA age groups (added U19).

no idea why posted on the CT board except ;)
                    Because they can't attract players from their own state

Comment

Killing it!!
                      They are now the only club in NYS that offers full BDA and GDA.

Comment

I don't think that NYSC invested any money into it. I think one of their board members did and he rents to them
                        It seems like it. Several team practices cancelled due to outside money making opportunities.

Comment

They are now the only club in NYS that offers full BDA and GDA.
                          "GDA" in name only. Really glorified NPL.

Comment

"GDA" in name only. Really glorified NPL.
                            True that. But they may pick up some players from NYCFCs demise. They've only had it a short while and they got the nod late last year after many players had made their decisions. Bigger issue is where is GDA going?

Comment

True that. But they may pick up some players from NYCFCs demise. They've only had it a short while and they got the nod late last year after many players had made their decisions. Bigger issue is where is GDA going?
                              Based on teams added for next year, GDA is going towards glorified NPL as well. Should work for NYSC. Not sure NYCFC players would go there and settle for the training at NYSC unless they have no other options.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X