Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    yes it tells you that the 30 years of acting like azzhats makes people cheer for their failure. If RD, KB, MC and the gang weren't so high and mighty maybe soccer people would think differently. I was at a tourney 3-4 years back where OW older girls beat a much younger team 18-0. Parents are laughing and cheering like crazy, kids high fiving eachother. Total embarrassment of a club.
    That was my first impression of the club. We got trounced once like 9-0 in an early March tourney. While the players were good, I was surprised by the behavior of the parents once it got beyond a touchdown.

However, since we moved to a different club and now play competitive matches, I've actually not seen nor heard any issues from them. Made some small-talk this past autumn with a few.

Not sure if parents left, grew up, or pipe down in close matches. But, have a different impression of them now than 3 years ago.

Comment

maybe they were referencing the 03's Jackwad
      Maybe they shouldn’t say 02’s then dumbašš. The stupidity on this site is really something to behold.

Comment

That was my first impression of the club. We got trounced once like 9-0 in an early March tourney. While the players were good, I was surprised by the behavior of the parents once it got beyond a touchdown.

However, since we moved to a different club and now play competitive matches, I've actually not seen nor heard any issues from them. Made some small-talk this past autumn with a few.

Not sure if parents left, grew up, or pipe down in close matches. But, have a different impression of them now than 3 years ago.
        Oh, you still hear plenty. They are an overly physical club at many age groups and sometimes brutalize opponents repeatedly (pushes to the back, shirt grabbing, chicken-wings out shielding the ball .....). As soon as you graze one of their kids, they go crazy, as if your team threw a punch or something.

Comment

Oh, you still hear plenty. They are an overly physical club at many age groups and sometimes brutalize opponents repeatedly (pushes to the back, shirt grabbing, chicken-wings out shielding the ball .....). As soon as you graze one of their kids, they go crazy, as if your team threw a punch or something.
          This does happen at OW. But if you are really being objective name a club that doesn't have a few kids that do this and a parent that isn't crazy.

Comment

This does happen at OW. But if you are really being objective name a club that doesn't have a few kids that do this and a parent that isn't crazy.
            One parent is easy to make fun of, but, collectively, the crew at OW are far nuttier than most, IMHO!!

Comment

One parent is easy to make fun of, but, collectively, the crew at OW are far nuttier than most, IMHO!!
              In CT so far I give it to BS for parents and the kids play.

Comment

Every club has it's share; some just have more than others

Comment

so people come to post constantly on TS because they hate OW parents that cheer for their kids (albeit loudly), don't like it when their kid is fouled, beat other teams and entered Academy soccer. Yep, sounds like perfectly good reasons to say the same thing over and over again for thousands upon thousands of posts. Is this really what you do between classes? Just go vape or something.

Comment

so people come to post constantly on TS because they hate OW parents that cheer for their kids (albeit loudly), don't like it when their kid is fouled, beat other teams and entered Academy soccer. Yep, sounds like perfectly good reasons to say the same thing over and over again for thousands upon thousands of posts. Is this really what you do between classes? Just go vape or something.
                    bunch of slimeballs at OW. some don't have hair, but still slimy

Comment

bunch of slimeballs at OW. some don't have hair, but still slimy
                      i'm not sure what one has to do with the other, but all the power to you buddy. Try www.hairclub.com, I hear they've had good results. Good luck.

Comment

So you sat in the rain at FSA to watch 4 games. You either work at FSA, or you are in desperate need of a hobby.
                        FSA 01 tied Manhattan 01 1-1

Comment

FSA 01 tied Manhattan 01 1-1
                          Portland over 70 home for women 4 - 0 over OW u17 boys

Comment

Portland over 70 home for women 4 - 0 over OW u17 boys
                            Helen Keller school for blind 4-0 FSA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X