Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Meadow

Interested in people’s opinion/ feelings about this club from the inside and outside. Would like to hear the pros and cons.
    It seems they do not have a field issue so hopefully this won’t turn into the SUSA and Barca threads.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Interested in people’s opinion/ feelings about this club from the inside and outside. Would like to hear the pros and cons.
    It seems they do not have a field issue so hopefully this won’t turn into the SUSA and Barca threads.
    #WHOCARES Next.

Comment

East Meadow

Credible Organization...Professionally Run. Probably (and i know arguably) the best "non-academy" club (local town based club) on Long Island.

Comment

Credible Organization...Professionally Run. Probably (and i know arguably) the best "non-academy" club (local town based club) on Long Island.
        That's fair. I also rank Massapequa SC up there as well. Town clubs that are able to run successful tournaments to subsidize their program have a legitimate head start.

Comment

Their arrogant DoC is hardly professional, zero people skills, no idea how to treat his players as people, doesn't care about development, but will gladly take your money. Shall we go on?

Comment

Their arrogant DoC is hardly professional, zero people skills, no idea how to treat his players as people, doesn't care about development, but will gladly take your money. Shall we go on?
            Isn't that any DOC of a town club now a days ? I mean how many times can they go from club to club.

Comment

East Meadow

Isn't that any DOC of a town club now a days ? I mean how many times can they go from club to club.
              East Islip is credible also. Has anyone seen how fast they set up a field at there annual tournament? its about 15 - 20 min. for a full size field painted with goal posts embedded in the ground.

Comment

He is an embodiment of everything that is wrong with youth soccer. Very talented at screaming at girls and women but not so tough and demeaning when he has to deal with the dads.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  credible organization...professionally run. Probably (and i know arguably) the best "non-academy" club (local town based club) on long island.
                  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Wait, this was a joke right? Meant to be read with sarcasm?

Comment

East Meadow

what is DOC ?

Comment

what is DOC ?
                        #Newb

Comment

East Meadow

#Newb
                          yes im a newb :).....what does it mean?

Comment

yes im a newb :).....what does it mean?
                            Director of Cons.

Comment

East Meadow

Wait...I thought this wasn't about Barca or Susa?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X