Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ***** can you post her contract like you did with Danilo? It will show if she had a non compete clause in her contract. It seemed to matter with him so it should with her as well.

Let's see if BOTN acknowledges this post
    Larry is getting old and doesn't always look at posts anymore if you notice. We should all post the link to this thread all over multiple threads on BOTN. Do it from your phone and he can not ban you IP. If you do it from your home network he can ban it. This will drive him insane and cause him so much stress it will be comical. Let's see if any get in to BOTN and let us all know. Good luck and happy trolling.

Comment

Larry is getting old and doesn't always look at posts anymore if you notice. We should all post the link to this thread all over multiple threads on BOTN. Do it from your phone and he can not ban you IP. If you do it from your home network he can ban it. This will drive him insane and cause him so much stress it will be comical. Let's see if any get in to BOTN and let us all know. Good luck and happy trolling.
      Remember when he was talking up BOCA Jrs. Calling them the ‘Nazz or some other obsure word from the 50’s or 60’s.......freakin BOCA jrs...

Comment

Liarry Miller -- Master Bater

You can also reset your home network IP address very easily. Simply turn your modem off and leave it off overnight... turn it back on in the morning and it will pick up a new IP address (which Liarry will also ban when you post something he does not like)... keeps the derelict ass.ole busy though and will save you a few pennies on your electric bill.

Comment

You can also reset your home network IP address very easily. Simply turn your modem off and leave it off overnight... turn it back on in the morning and it will pick up a new IP address (which Liarry will also ban when you post something he does not like)... keeps the derelict ass.ole busy though and will save you a few pennies on your electric bill.
          Or just the Tor as your browser.

Comment

This is not at all how IP addresses work. Your external IP address is determined by your ISP, not the router in your house.

Comment

So either LM didn't like the comment I posted about the new BDA structure (he's blocked my posts before), or he's just blocking all discussion of it. It's a pretty important topic. What is the incentive to not allow people to debate it? I know this site gets some garbage posts but at least there's no censorship.

Comment

This is not at all how IP addresses work. Your external IP address is determined by your ISP, not the router in your house.
                Yes ... but IP addresses are largely dynamic i.e. are not fixed forever and unchangeable... most ISPs (e.g. Verizon) do not assign a static IP address in perpetuity... turn modem off for a while and the ISP will assign a new IP address to you (and then Liarry will have to ban the new IP address)
                Try it you will see...

Comment

Home users rarely have static IP's. And the dynamic ones are usually only reserved for a few weeks at a time. So if you haven't rebooted your router in quite a while, rebooting will often have it renewing with a different IP address.

Comment

Home users rarely have static IP's. And the dynamic ones are usually only reserved for a few weeks at a time. So if you haven't rebooted your router in quite a while, rebooting will often have it renewing with a different IP address.
                    So being "banned" by Liarry is no big deal....

of course, a coordinated action on a specific day and over a period of time might render BOTN impotent {like its "guru"}

Comment

On the “ dark” board, the best post I have seen in a while was this morning,
                      Responding to someone who referred to a club’s c team:

“Hey jerk, why do you and other arrogant idiots have to insult kids and families. Refer to the team as Npl or whatever league it’s in. Your kid isn’t t going to be the next mia ham either
                      You are an arm chair fatso. Im sure you didn’t play in the champions league. So what does that make you. A member of the z (as in zero ) team.”

Comment

Larry flip flopped and spread a rumor and WAS WRONG

A few days ago ASC announced their NPL teams were going to EDP. There was a post on BOTN by an anonymous poster about this.
                        Larry then hammered ASC. And stirred the pot by saying he texted with Gary Grossman who told him that all ASC club teams were joining the metro league and NOT EDP. Because all these ASC NPL teams sucked, ASC. didn’t care at all about them and they were lying about the move to EDP.
                        He called out the original poster and asked him/ her to send him a copy of the email when he /she stated the ANNOYNCEMENT of the change from NPL to EDP was in writing. The original poster then provided the relevant excerpt of the email in a post. Larry ignored it. He eventually got hold of the email and posted it. Then he flip flopped and said the metro league was better than edp.

I tried to post on botn that he Larry was flip flopping while hammering ASC for going to edp and should apologize-guess what, he didn’t publish it. He never admitted he was wrong just turned around and further attacked Alby.
                        I’m sure his unsubstantiated rumor that ASC was lying to the families about going to EDP when they were really going to metro league caused some parents unnecessary anxiety.

Comment

A few days ago ASC announced their NPL teams were going to EDP. There was a post on BOTN by an anonymous poster about this.
                          Larry then hammered ASC. And stirred the pot by saying he texted with Gary Grossman who told him that all ASC club teams were joining the metro league and NOT EDP. Because all these ASC NPL teams sucked, ASC. didn’t care at all about them and they were lying about the move to EDP.
                          He called out the original poster and asked him/ her to send him a copy of the email when he /she stated the ANNOYNCEMENT of the change from NPL to EDP was in writing. The original poster then provided the relevant excerpt of the email in a post. Larry ignored it. He eventually got hold of the email and posted it. Then he flip flopped and said the metro league was better than edp.

I tried to post on botn that he Larry was flip flopping while hammering ASC for going to edp and should apologize-guess what, he didn’t publish it. He never admitted he was wrong just turned around and further attacked Alby.
                          I’m sure his unsubstantiated rumor that ASC was lying to the families about going to EDP when they were really going to metro league caused some parents unnecessary anxiety.
                          Not a fan of LM, but let's be honest...ASC has been known to lie to families about a plethora of things. I mean, EVERYBODY knew ASC was losing/lost ECNL yet so many families refused to believe it. ASC even held tryouts for ECNL and sent emails assuring folks they were still in ECNL, knowing full well that they were not going to be playing in ECNL come Fall.

Fact of the matter is, on the most recently published EDP list of participating teams, Albertson and/or Fury are no where to be found. Now is that updated minute to minute? I doubt it. Plus, there is no reason at all for EDP to not accept Albertson into the league, they're taking everyone. Purely speculating, but since EDP is now USYS, players could very well play in both EDP and Nycsl metro in an effort to accumulate "points". I know it sounds lame, but most of these teams no longer have easy entry into strong tournaments, now that there is no ECNL connection. They're in the same boat as the local town teams now as far as placement, gotta do something.

Comment

Not a fan of LM, but let's be honest...ASC has been known to lie to families about a plethora of things. I mean, EVERYBODY knew ASC was losing/lost ECNL yet so many families refused to believe it. ASC even held tryouts for ECNL and sent emails assuring folks they were still in ECNL, knowing full well that they were not going to be playing in ECNL come Fall.

Fact of the matter is, on the most recently published EDP list of participating teams, Albertson and/or Fury are no where to be found. Now is that updated minute to minute? I doubt it. Plus, there is no reason at all for EDP to not accept Albertson into the league, they're taking everyone. Purely speculating, but since EDP is now USYS, players could very well play in both EDP and Nycsl metro in an effort to accumulate "points". I know it sounds lame, but most of these teams no longer have easy entry into strong tournaments, now that there is no ECNL connection. They're in the same boat as the local town teams now as far as placement, gotta do something.
                            FC FURY has been on the list for a moth or so. The point is LM did an about face and then Ranted again about edp. Never said whoops my bad Re metro league.

Comment

FC FURY has been on the list for a moth or so. The point is LM did an about face and then Ranted again about edp. Never said whoops my bad Re metro league.
                              Dude, now you're the one spreading false information. FC Fury is NOT listed as an EDP team/club ANYWHERE on their current list of teams/clubs. The only team out of Alby or Fury is the Alby Girls 2007. That's it.

There is a Fury Soccer Club out of West Virginia that's also known as Fury Charlotte Alliance, and a few teams are named Fury here and there, but no relation to FC Fury.

Comment

Dude, now you're the one spreading false information. FC Fury is NOT listed as an EDP team/club ANYWHERE on their current list of teams/clubs. The only team out of Alby or Fury is the Alby Girls 2007. That's it.

There is a Fury Soccer Club out of West Virginia that's also known as Fury Charlotte Alliance, and a few teams are named Fury here and there, but no relation to FC Fury.
                                Scroll to the bottom of the page below where all the clubs are listed. You will see the FC fury listed and has been for a while. And this is a tangent.
                                https://www.edpsoccer.com/usyouthsoccer

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X