Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not a Lib. I'm a Conservative and I'm telling you to take your politics to that thread where all that is being hashed over and over. Can't you leave the soccer conversations to those of us wanting to talk about that?
    If by "talk about soccer", you mean "talk about ball size", then OK, we'll leave you to it.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that"

Comment

So, we do ball size incorrectly.

Little kids should begin with bigger balls, not smaller ones. Ever juggle tennis balls -- with your feet? More difficult than a size 5 soccer ball, that's for sure. Start kids at a size 7 ball and work them down to a 5 by U11, not 13. Manage the materials used so the larger balls aren't heavier.

Comment

So, we do ball size incorrectly.

Little kids should begin with bigger balls, not smaller ones. Ever juggle tennis balls -- with your feet? More difficult than a size 5 soccer ball, that's for sure. Start kids at a size 7 ball and work them down to a 5 by U11, not 13. Manage the materials used so the larger balls aren't heavier.
        Where do you get a size 7 soccer ball exactly?

Comment

Where do you get a size 7 soccer ball exactly?
          We are a clever society. I'm sure, if we put all our resources towards it, we could solve the problem of how to get Pakistan to make size 6 and 7 soccer balls. It's a high hurdle, to be sure, but I bet we can overcome it, if we try, as a team.

I mean, before the first size 5 ball was ever made, I bet some people were asking, "where do you get a size 7 soccer ball exactly?"

Comment

Size 7 soccer ball with a kid who stands 3' tall.

Yep, that'll work just fine.

Comment

We are a clever society. I'm sure, if we put all our resources towards it, we could solve the problem of how to get Pakistan to make size 6 and 7 soccer balls. It's a high hurdle, to be sure, but I bet we can overcome it, if we try, as a team.

I mean, before the first size 5 ball was ever made, I bet some people were asking, "where do you get a size 7 soccer ball exactly?"
              You make very valid points. So you’re thinking that before size 5 balls were ever even conceived, some people were already clamoring for a size 7. I never thought of it that way!

Comment

You make very valid points. So you’re thinking that before size 5 balls were ever even conceived, some people were already clamoring for a size 7. I never thought of it that way!
                And there's more. Before size 5 balls existed, somebody had to figure out how to make one. We need a real genius like that on your size 7 project.

Comment

My left ball is about 3” in diameter, my right ball looks like a pear so it is about 3” wide and 9” long, not to mention the pain, oh the pain

Comment

My left ball is about 3” in diameter, my right ball looks like a pear so it is about 3” wide and 9” long, not to mention the pain, oh the pain
                    Dr, Smith used to say that to Will Robinson a lot.

Comment

How many balls can you fit in your mouth at one time?

Comment

How many balls can you fit in your mouth at one time?
                        Three ...

Comment

Three ...
                          When can we meet

Comment

When can we meet
                            FSA ... I drive the Red TransAm

Comment

bigger is always better

Comment

Nice try dirty ahole licker, it’s a charger. You dumb mother effer piece of garbage trailer trash who sleeps with his sister

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X