Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are a dreamer in thinking what the future holds in any club or any league, things change so fast in ct soccer that if you miss one day on TS then you are living in the past
    Precisely why CFC u12 dad needs to sit back and let whatever is going to happen with his player happen. Getting jazzed about u12 wins is pointless.

Comment

Fake news on the statistic. The best team at United has a roster where at least 50% of the players were developed at other clubs.

CFC is a huge organization and the coaching talent varies from excellent to poor. Do your research and find a great coach with an easy commute to your town.

Argh!

Yet again, the fools argument that the club is the great developer rages on.

Players develop themselves. Coaches create a development culture that a player must apply within to grow. It's on the shoulders of the player first and foremost.

The argument that the club leads the development of the individual is misleading and principally a marketing ploy.

Comment

Fake news on the statistic. The best team at United has a roster where at least 50% of the players were developed at other clubs.

CFC is a huge organization and the coaching talent varies from excellent to poor. Do your research and find a great coach with an easy commute to your town.
        Funny, the starting line up is still almost all CFC originals. Just sayin'

Comment

You have much to learn grasshopper. Mark this post and comeback in a few years to revisit your foolishness.
          If you read the thread U12 OW dad was saying they could beat the U16 Sporting team. I simply reminded U12 OW dad that they just lost to U12 CFC. Made no proclamation about my kids CFC team.

Comment

If you read the thread U12 OW dad was saying they could beat the U16 Sporting team. I simply reminded U12 OW dad that they just lost to U12 CFC. Made no proclamation about my kids CFC team.
            ah yeah, you were

Comment

Argh!

Players develop themselves. Coaches create a development culture that a player must apply within to grow. It's on the shoulders of the player first and foremost.

The argument that the club leads the development of the individual is misleading and principally a marketing ploy.
              Totally 100% correct^^^^^

Its that other clubs give kids the best chance at winning and the next step of the process.

Comment

Totally 100% correct^^^^^

Its that other clubs give kids the best chance at winning and the next step of the process.
                Or simply some clubs show up to league showcases and others just take the parents money for travel that doesn’t occur so they can by into a third rate Women’s soccer League

Comment

Argh!

It's ludicrous to think a player that's 6-15 will just know enough about the sport and how it should be played to shoulder the burden to take it to the next level. The club and coach play a critical role and some clubs/coaches are much better than others. Some kids get on the ball in the backyard 7 days a week and go further in the sport than others and that falls into the 'develop themselves' category but you need someone in the know to relay the technical/tactical aspects of the game to go along with individual initiative.

Comment

Or simply some clubs show up to league showcases and others just take the parents money for travel that doesn’t occur so they can by into a third rate Women’s soccer League
                    you lost me at "by"... did you mean "buy"?

Comment

If your player is good, doesn't matter where they play.

Comment

If your player is good, doesn't matter where they play.
                        I’ve played with myself for years and I went D1

Comment

I’ve played with myself for years and I went D1
                          i heard you were a huge jerkoff, thats awesome

Comment

i heard you were a huge jerkoff, thats awesome
                            Yes word does go around when one is “huge”

Comment

Yes word does go around when one is “huge”
                              the emphasis was on jerkoff

Comment

CFC has the clear advantage in the state with the aggregation model but they don’t always develop the best team. The best talent is spread across the state from age to age.

02s:
                                CFC clear leader
                                OW
                                FSA

03s:
                                FSA and CFC close
                                OW

04s:
                                CFC
                                OW
                                FSA

05s:
                                FSA and OW close
                                CFC

06s:
                                CFC
                                OW and FSA close

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X