Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    North coaches have 0 experience, even some of the premier coaches were brought over from North directors travel program. The one guy who joystick coaches the entire time is too funny, 3k well spent parents!
    Who is joysticking the coaches, the DOC?

Comment

What is the connection between BS North and Conn Pythons? Are they the same teams?

Comment

What is the connection between BS North and Conn Pythons? Are they the same teams?
        I believe BS North is coached by some of CT Pythons coaches and that many of their players came from that "club".

Comment

I believe BS North is coached by some of CT Pythons coaches and that many of their players came from that "club".
          That is true

Comment

OT, the BS North DOC also owns CT Pythons and Goal Sports. MK and OT have been bedfellows for many years.

Comment

Yuck.

Comment

OT, the BS North DOC also owns CT Pythons and Goal Sports. MK and OT have been bedfellows for many years.
                That’s funny, I can distinctly remember OT telling me not to send my son to Beachside last year and that they were going through too many issues and parents were unhappy and leaving. Although he did try to get m son to join pythons we stayed at current club because of this exact statement .

Comment

That’s funny, I can distinctly remember OT telling me not to send my son to Beachside last year and that they were going through too many issues and parents were unhappy and leaving. Although he did try to get m son to join pythons we stayed at current club because of this exact statement .
                  Funny how some cash and opportunity will change some people's minds.

Comment

This is a load of crap. OT would never tell anyone that, nice try though.

Comment

Yeah, he has too much integrity.

Lol

Comment

Yeah, he has too much integrity.

Lol
                        I agree with the OP... not saying he has integrity, but there’s no way he would talk about BS in a negative light. That’s not how he rolls. He has a vested interest in BS and their success and reputation. He’s a part of BS, they use his indoor facility as home base in the winter and his Pythons club has always been a feeder club to BS. What’s more likely is that OT didn’t think that the guy’s son was a quality player so he discouraged BS for him and now that guy is bitter.

Comment

I agree with the OP... not saying he has integrity, but there’s no way he would talk about BS in a negative light. That’s not how he rolls. He has a vested interest in BS and their success and reputation. He’s a part of BS, they use his indoor facility as home base in the winter and his Pythons club has always been a feeder club to BS. What’s more likely is that OT didn’t think that the guy’s son was a quality player so he discouraged BS for him and now that guy is bitter.
                          Last year he was not part of BS and would have had an incentive to keep a player with Pythons and not lose him to BS.

Comment

Last year he was not part of BS and would have had an incentive to keep a player with Pythons and not lose him to BS.
                            You obviously don’t understand the symbiotic relationship between the two. He’s always been a part of BS, that’s what most people like yourself don’t know. OT has always pushed the stronger Pythons players to BS, he never cared about “losing them” one bit. The guy wants good players to progress to BS, always has. Pythons were and still are a feeder to BS.

Comment

I almost spit my coffee out on the train.... you must be new or have 0 clue

Comment

I almost spit my coffee out on the train.... you must be new or have 0 clue
                                Why, is it bad coffee? I’m not new, and I guarantee that I have a clue. I know OT and MK and I know how the Pythons/BS arrangement has always worked. You obviously don’t have a clue AND you drink bad coffee.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X