Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gotcha. Big differences between the girls and boys leagues.

Girls are desperately trying to hold onto first place and boys are a distant second place
    Desperately???? For one, Florida was packed with coaches. For two, read the other posts on TS sir about GDA vs ECNL from yesterday. Very bleak outlook for DA on funding to already splitting up the divisions. Good luck OW... College placements have always been an issue and now your life support just got bad news as of yesterday. The ECNL boys is just a little behind the DA girls league on how it's future is seen. #truth

Comment

How would these FSA teams fare against OW, adjusting the teams for age disparities?
      Very well

Comment

Desperately???? For one, Florida was packed with coaches. For two, read the other posts on TS sir about GDA vs ECNL from yesterday. Very bleak outlook for DA on funding to already splitting up the divisions. Good luck OW... College placements have always been an issue and now your life support just got bad news as of yesterday. The ECNL boys is just a little behind the DA girls league on how it's future is seen. #truth
        Desperately isn't negative. They are fighting to remain first. That's heroic. Perhaps they stave off GDA perhaps they don't.

Don't make the mistake that happens all the time ... what is occurring now will always remain in the future. I am sure when Blockbuster or Kodak were number 1 they thought they would remain.

PS. Splitting up the divisions is for BDA not GDA and along with funding at this point is just conjecture

Comment

Desperately isn't negative. They are fighting to remain first. That's heroic. Perhaps they stave off GDA perhaps they don't.

Don't make the mistake that happens all the time ... what is occurring now will always remain in the future. I am sure when Blockbuster or Kodak were number 1 they thought they would remain.

PS. Splitting up the divisions is for BDA not GDA and along with funding at this point is just conjecture
          Agree on what is occurring now.... up until the news yesterday that they want to change it already after 6-8 months. Some believe the $$ flow should go back into ODP over DA. That's a scary thing to hear out loud from the group that calls the shots..... not even a back door conversation.

GDA can't split into divisions because it's so top heavy. 2 great teams and 8 bad teams? That's an imbalance that a blind person could see. Once voices come out talking about it..... just won't slow down.

Comment

Agree on what is occurring now.... up until the news yesterday that they want to change it already after 6-8 months. Some believe the $$ flow should go back into ODP over DA. That's a scary thing to hear out loud from the group that calls the shots..... not even a back door conversation.

GDA can't split into divisions because it's so top heavy. 2 great teams and 8 bad teams? That's an imbalance that a blind person could see. Once voices come out talking about it..... just won't slow down.
            It's easy to talk about being revolutionary during a campaign much harder to carry through with those changes when in charge. Assuming that the revolutionaries even win

DA is here for awhile. Look for ODP or something similar to be a gap filler for identification purposes.

Comment

You say this based on what? Please elaborate.
              He bases it on the fact that his Little Johnny sucks and wasn't good enough to make a team. Now he's crying sour grapes and spreading lies.

Comment

How would these FSA teams fare against OW, adjusting the teams for age disparities?
                FSA ‘02’s came to OW for a friendly last spring and they got destroyed by the OW ‘02’s. The OW ‘02’s aren’t special by any means.

The only game that would be good would be between the oldest teams from each. Even then OW would beat FSA.

Comment

I’m a college coach. I didn’t go to Florida and I’ve talked with a few coaches that went down to Florida and they said that it was a waste of money. The league just doesn’t have enough talent to justify setting aside recruiting time to go to it.

Comment

I’m a college coach. I didn’t go to Florida and I’ve talked with a few coaches that went down to Florida and they said that it was a waste of money. The league just doesn’t have enough talent to justify setting aside recruiting time to go to it.
                    Tunxis doesn't count as a college, Coach.... That's funny what you said because every college (not a few) that really matters about a program was there. Can you name one that wasn't there????? We had UNC, Michigan, Texas, Fl St, Ohio St, ND, BAYLOR, UVA, UConn, All the Ivies, Williams, Amherst to name a few... you coach where? And talked to whom?

I guess they aren't looking to recruit though... huh?

Comment

Stop it Mick! Your boss sent you and the FSA girls to a timeout room instead of a showcase.

Comment

FSA ‘02’s came to OW for a friendly last spring and they got destroyed by the OW ‘02’s. The OW ‘02’s aren’t special by any means.

The only game that would be good would be between the oldest teams from each. Even then OW would beat FSA.
                        Not sure anyone is claiming they'd beat a DA team (although there are some DA teams they may be able to - there's some dogs in DA), but if ECNL boys works it will be a good #2 option for boys. That is all.

Comment

Stop it Mick! Your boss sent you and the FSA girls to a timeout room instead of a showcase.
                          Mick went to FL ..... His girls teams from FSA were the only ones not to make it.

Comment

Mick went to FL ..... His girls teams from FSA were the only ones not to make it.
                            Thanks Mick! I was being sarcastic BTW

Comment

Tunxis doesn't count as a college, Coach.... That's funny what you said because every college (not a few) that really matters about a program was there. Can you name one that wasn't there????? We had UNC, Michigan, Texas, Fl St, Ohio St, ND, BAYLOR, UVA, UConn, All the Ivies, Williams, Amherst to name a few... you coach where? And talked to whom?

OP here, every program may have gone down there. But they won't be going back.

Comment

Look at daddy cry. Hey dad tell us where you played? That's what I thought chump

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X