X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://hopesolo.com/wp-content/uploa...-Hope-Solo.pdf

Solo's complaint filed yesterday against USSF. It's quite interesting.

p. 13 at paragraph 39 states:...The MLS’s founder Alan Rothenberg, who at the time was the USSF’s President, confirmed that the MLS occupied a special and protected position when he later testified in federal court that it was always the USSF’s plan to sanction only one Division I professional men’s league—the MLS.

Testified under oath that USSF's plan was to back men's game not women's.

It also notes that USSF (a non-profit) is sitting on a surplus of 150 million dollars. How does a non-profit have that surplus??

Also of interest, "During the first seven years of his tenure as USSF’s President (2006-2013), Mr. Gulati held various executive positions within the Kraft Sports Group—an organization that owns and manages MLS-related holdings, including an MLS club, and has been a longstanding investor in MLS. "

So Kraft and Gulati are in business together, too. May explain the BB breakdown in negotiations.

It's a document all soccer people in particular those with girls playing should read.

This document has whistleblower written all over it. And the Soccer Drama continues.

http://hopesolo.com/2018/01/30/a-call-to-the-usoc/
    Funny what gets admitted when someone is under oath. Not a good look for the USSF.

Comment

Solo sure is PO'd she got cut, asking for relief from the USOC a body that she was in essence dropped from to gain a position in an organization, USSF, to which she is bringing charges against.

Comment

Funny what gets admitted when someone is under oath. Not a good look for the USSF.
        Seems like Sepp Blatter has been taking asylum in US. Unbelievable.

What's the saying, absolute power corrupts absolutely. so there's that. Good for Solo to get this out there now. I think the failure of US Soccer to help Breakers was final catalyst to get this out there before the election.

Comment

Solo sure is PO'd she got cut, asking for relief from the USOC a body that she was in essence dropped from to gain a position in an organization, USSF, to which she is bringing charges against.
          Doesn't matter. She is exposing them - pulling back the curtain. Have you never seen the Wizard of Oz?

Plus if the testimony under oath is true, all of us that pay for our girls to play may have a claim for discrimination. ALL of us. Bye bye surplus.

Comment

Doesn't matter. She is exposing them - pulling back the curtain. Have you never seen the Wizard of Oz?

Plus if the testimony under oath is true, all of us that pay for our girls to play may have a claim for discrimination. ALL of us. Bye bye surplus.
            Love that movie... doubtful a class action will get anyone their $300 in USSF dues back, they bill that as insurance, let alone the other $40k in club fees to the club zars/blood sucking minions and while this may generate an accounting review of USSF it is a private not for profit and they answer to the us gov't not the USOC and have $150m to lawyer up with. Seems that if she hasn't looked into filing complaint with the USJD based on violation of the Sherman 'Antitrust' Act her Manhattan legal team should.

Comment

Dude, get a hold of yourself. This has nothing to do FM and how you see that in these postings is, well, kinda F'd up to say the least.
              Paleeze. Fred has always been a major troll on this site and is responsible for 95% of all of the criticism directed at NEFC, Stars and GPS. Go back over the history on this site. It's there for all to see.

Comment

Paleeze. Fred has always been a major troll on this site and is responsible for 95% of all of the criticism directed at NEFC, Stars and GPS. Go back over the history on this site. It's there for all to see.
                Sure. You have accused me of being FM probably 100's of times. And then when those accusations fail then it's JD. Get out your bubble and man-up, it's embarrassing to you and your employer.

Comment

I know I’m dating myself here but every time I see one of these Fred is behind everything posts all I can think of is Jan Brady “Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!”

Comment

I know I’m dating myself here but every time I see one of these Fred is behind everything posts all I can think of is Jan Brady “Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!”
                    Ha ha ha. I think that the Fred is everywhere guy should be known as Jan going forward.

Comment

Sorry, but NEFC doesn't need any help from Fred to bash it... they do a fine job screwing things up all by themselves.

-- signed a former NEFC parent

Comment

Love that movie... doubtful a class action will get anyone their $300 in USSF dues back, they bill that as insurance, let alone the other $40k in club fees to the club zars/blood sucking minions and while this may generate an accounting review of USSF it is a private not for profit and they answer to the us gov't not the USOC and have $150m to lawyer up with. Seems that if she hasn't looked into filing complaint with the USJD based on violation of the Sherman 'Antitrust' Act her Manhattan legal team should.
                        Accounting review/IRS audit all not what they want? They answer to USOC as they were formed to oversee olympic development in soccer for US. USOC is overseen by Congress. But I agree, may amend and send to DOJ for review as well. Just made the job for the next USSF Pres even more difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          sorry, but nefc doesn't need any help from fred to bash it... They do a fine job screwing things up all by themselves.

-- signed a former nefc parent
                          salty

Comment

Accounting review/IRS audit all not what they want? They answer to USOC as they were formed to oversee olympic development in soccer for US. USOC is overseen by Congress. But I agree, may amend and send to DOJ for review as well. Just made the job for the next USSF Pres even more difficult.
                            It's beginning to sound like a bit of a corrupt organization if not at least very lopsided gender wise.

Comment

It's beginning to sound like a bit of a corrupt organization if not at least very lopsided gender wise.
                              Following right along to their FIFA overlords.

Comment

Beginning to sound like?? Al Capone would be proud.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X