North Haven HS Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He still coaches a couple of low level CFC teams. He just yells at those girls too. Have watched over time, no place in youth sports for a clown like this. He has a terrible HS program and his club branch is a feeder. No one wants to play for a coach like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      He still coaches a couple of low level CFC teams. He just yells at those girls too. Have watched over time, no place in youth sports for a clown like this. He has a terrible HS program and his club branch is a feeder. No one wants to play for a coach like this.
      That guy is one of the all time blowhards in the history of CT coaching. Guaranteed he never played the game. I bet you he never touched a ball in his life.

He yells like he's a high school football coach. Has very limited positive communication with kids. He, big yeller Dad from Shelton and red charger guy are perfect for one another

For entertainment purposes, go watch this guy coach. He's a caricature of bad coaching

Comment

I just always try to figure out why parents want this guy coaching for them. I know his teams are just the leftovers of the players that left for NPL and ECNL but they could do better.

Comment

That guy is one of the all time blowhards in the history of CT coaching. Guaranteed he never played the game. I bet you he never touched a ball in his life.

He yells like he's a high school football coach. Has very limited positive communication with kids. He, big yeller Dad from Shelton and red charger guy are perfect for one another

For entertainment purposes, go watch this guy coach. He's a caricature of bad coaching
          There aren't many good HS coaches. He's a defend and counter guy. NHS typically struggles as they have deal with soccer schools like Amity, Shelton and Cheshire. They don't have the soccer talent to compete with those teams. He teaches the kids to pack 7 in the box and deliver the long ball. Works well against the other bad teams but tough to watch over the course of an entire season.

Comment

There aren't many good HS coaches. He's a defend and counter guy. NHS typically struggles as they have deal with soccer schools like Amity, Shelton and Cheshire. They don't have the soccer talent to compete with those teams. He teaches the kids to pack 7 in the box and deliver the long ball. Works well against the other bad teams but tough to watch over the course of an entire season.
            You left out that he's yelling the whole time, pandering to refs and parents, trying to put on a show and belittling the heck out of his players. That guy is a first class d00che who does little to improve the play.

Parent watching this azzh@t

Comment

You left out that he's yelling the whole time, pandering to refs and parents, trying to put on a show and belittling the heck out of his players. That guy is a first class d00che who does little to improve the play.

Parent watching this azzh@t

Looks like some Rush parents are mad after beating

Comment

Try again. My kids played north haven last year and the dbag never shuts up. Please tell me again where he played because he yells some of the best things. Guy is a crackpot and shouldn't be coaching high school girls

Comment

Perfect pick as usual by the CFC Sound management.

Comment

Ouch! Speaking as a Rush parent we handled the Sound team pretty handily this past Fall. Not sure the reference here. When we play CFC Sound we usually know it is one of the weakest branches and games typically are not very competitive. I loved the game where the coach kept yelling, "get up to the 50, I need all the defenders at the 50". LOL!! #signsyouarenotasoccerperson.

Comment

Dear Rush Parent, His team smacked Rush Elite 03 around 4-2 last Saturday indoors at the Arena.

Comment

Dear Rush Parent, His team smacked Rush Elite 03 around 4-2 last Saturday indoors at the Arena.
                        Lol. Silly goose. You my friend are lost.

Comment

Yea the Rush Elite ( LOL) team cried like babies and fled the arena. 4- 2 total dominance.

Comment

The real doooch bags here are the ones who don't have the nuts to say something to him face to face after his team kicked their little cupcakes butts but run home and hide behind a computer to do it..

Comment

NHHS coach

Good one rock. Humilating other peoples daughters will get you nowhere fast...

The real doooch bags here are the ones who don't have the nuts to say something to him face to face after his team kicked their little cupcakes butts but run home and hide behind a computer to do it..

Comment

Ahhh, the famed indoor game at CFC Arena. How could I have missed that one on the calendar. I am going to pay closer attention to these indoor games at CFC Arena. We have several Rush teams entered and the feedback I have heard is that the competition is incredibly weak. However, it's clear that CFC came away with one win:)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X