X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Athletic Director spelled trouble

Comment

Wait. Didn't that Obrien guy coach ODP? Am assuming he's still going to do that, for the good of soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Not at all. Calls were made. We're all set.
        unless you called the yet to be named new head coach you are most certainly not all set-
        this is a bad deal for all of FU recruits, ( i know of a couple)- the new coach is under no obligation to honor anything JO offered and its before the NLI date which would commit the univ.

I dont know why he left but it would have been nice to get his kids signed before he left,unless he got forced out

Comment

unless you called the yet to be named new head coach you are most certainly not all set-
          this is a bad deal for all of FU recruits, ( i know of a couple)- the new coach is under no obligation to honor anything JO offered and its before the NLI date which would commit the univ.

I dont know why he left but it would have been nice to get his kids signed before he left,unless he got forced out
          That article wasn’t very nice to someone who gave them 13 years and won a couple of conference titles. I get that they struggled the last few years, but they should have shown him more respect. Have some class FU.

Comment

Too soon for Uconn. UMass?

Comment

With the New AD at Fairfield coming from CCSU you have to think the central staff is on his short list to take over

Comment

With the New AD at Fairfield coming from CCSU you have to think the central staff is on his short list to take over
                that staff isnt any better

Comment

that staff isnt any better
                  Any standup AD will honor those commitments. I mean come on it’s the MAAC not the ACC.

Comment

New Athletic Director spelled trouble
                    Men's coach is next

Comment

Men's coach is next
                      He just qualified for NCAA tournament

Comment

Any standup AD will honor those commitments. I mean come on it’s the MAAC not the ACC.
                        It goes beyond the AD. The commitment was ultimately made to the school, by the school. The school will honor the commitment. This happens often.

Comment

It goes beyond the AD. The commitment was ultimately made to the school, by the school. The school will honor the commitment. This happens often.
                          They honor it most times. However, you go from a coach who knows You and wanted you to someone who doesn’t know You and can’t wait to get his or her own players. Can make life difficult. Kid could wan to quit. Then you lose the scholarship

Comment

And that would be a bad decision. No way the Jesuits invite this slippery fellow

Comment

Until the NLI the school comitted to nothing the coach did
                              School doesnt know your alive

Comment

Why so sudden and unexpected? I hope he got a great gig, D1, lotsa money.

Hopefully not something else.
                                He's old. He's not coaching anywhere else. I guess it was a waste sending my kid to his ID clinic last month......

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X