Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Fox news reporting that Putin slept with HRC!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ps snow job ... I was simply throwing you a bone to chew on... judging by all the slobber on your lips ... it seems like it worked...
    See what I mean? Just when I think you might be capable of an intelligent discussion you go off the rails again. Yes, I think the second amendment should be viewed from a rational, reasonable, open-minded viewpoint. If we can ban bazookas and Gatling guns, then what is sacred about high-capacity semi automatic weapons? They need to be banned. Period. As for the Clintons I have nothing good to say. Rape, pillage, and plunder. Nothing is too low for those two. So yeah, same to you, and the horse you rode in on.

Comment

THROWinks smoking DOG$pitRACK PET$can BONE$trip CLUBrowINDYear goldenARKS BIG MACrides BUNS.

OUR LADY TRAMPled in shoe string BUDGETinch finche$TOP SMOKERaids bench bridgeHOP TINKER TOYS

CINDYour UMBRELLA owensBITrump cardship smoking cardshop CASTLE CLAN$trip MOAT$lip DARKnights.

HEROICarts show smoking superman caped crusade chase SPIDERMAN, BATmen, BIRDman WONDER GIRL$

ditch the CANCER STICK PACKS of LIESparky. CASE & CARTONS BOXER$lip BRIEF$tag COTrain NEW$trip.

Comment

See what I mean? Just when I think you might be capable of an intelligent discussion you go off the rails again. Yes, I think the second amendment should be viewed from a rational, reasonable, open-minded viewpoint. If we can ban bazookas and Gatling guns, then what is sacred about high-capacity semi automatic weapons? They need to be banned. Period. As for the Clintons I have nothing good to say. Rape, pillage, and plunder. Nothing is too low for those two. So yeah, same to you, and the horse you rode in on.
        Hey Snow Job... I agree with your first six sentences.... but you go off the tracks after that... rape, pillage and plunder?? Come on ...be sensible ... give up the rightwing playbook ... that description is more tRUMP than the Clintons.
        ps I don't ride horses

Comment

What an idiot-- tariffs on steel and aluminum.... is this payback for colluding with Russia and China... market tanking despite trillion $ giveaway...
          where is the point at which you start calling tRUMP out?
          Or are you planning on going down with the ship?

Comment

What an idiot-- tariffs on steel and aluminum.... is this payback for colluding with Russia and China... market tanking despite trillion $ giveaway...
            where is the point at which you start calling tRUMP out?
            Or are you planning on going down with the ship?
            Like US cars didn't cost enough already, now they'll be even more. We were recently in the market and gave a few US manufacturers a shot at our business. They didn't compare quality wise and a few times were more expensive than the imports.

Comment

Trump knows Ivanka and Jared have to go but wants to make someone else tell them. Working family is hard isn't it?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...t5R&ocid=ientp

Comment

[...]
                I expect to see General Kelly, H.R. McMaster, or Jared Kushner removed from their current positions by the end of the week.
                Looks like two out of three are toast:
                https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...-month-n852371
                https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...t5R&ocid=ientp

Comment

I hear that Wily Coyote is being considered as a replacement for McMaster as the National Security Advisor... and tRUMP's base will support it ...
                  so what level does it have to get to Republickasses before you start to object?
                  Is America becoming great again?

Comment

I hear that Wily Coyote is being considered as a replacement for McMaster as the National Security Advisor... and tRUMP's base will support it ...
                    They will never object. First, they don't see any of this as a problem. Every day there are stories about ICE arresting hundreds of immigrants - their little racist hearts are positively aglow. That's the problem with hate - it makes you do stupid things, and accept stupid behavior from others. Second, they ARE stupid. They hear trade war and automatically think its like WWII only everyone wears expensive suits. When Trump tells them it will be an "easy win" they believe him even as they pay more for cars, refrigerators, air conditioners, etc. Bottom line, no matter what he does, republicans will support him.

Comment

"Wily Coyote"? Oh, Snowflake you continue to disappoint. I expected better, especially from you. You showed such promise. "Wily Coyote". Really?.... C'mon man.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2206016]They will never object. First, they don't see any of this as a problem. Every day there are stories about ICE arresting hundreds of immigrants - their little racist hearts are positively aglow. That's the problem with hate - it makes you do stupid things, and accept stupid behavior from others. Second, they ARE stupid. They hear trade war and automatically think its like WWII only everyone wears expensive suits. When Trump tells them it will be an "easy win" they believe him even as they pay more for cars, refrigerators, air conditioners, etc. Bottom line, no matter what he does, republicans will support him.[/QUOTE

Signed,
                        Vladimir Petrov
                        Department of uranium for peeing hookers exchange
                        Internet Research Agency
                        St Petersburg Russia

Comment

They will never object. First, they don't see any of this as a problem. Every day there are stories about ICE arresting hundreds of immigrants - their little racist hearts are positively aglow. That's the problem with hate - it makes you do stupid things, and accept stupid behavior from others. Second, they ARE stupid. They hear trade war and automatically think its like WWII only everyone wears expensive suits. When Trump tells them it will be an "easy win" they believe him even as they pay more for cars, refrigerators, air conditioners, etc. Bottom line, no matter what he does, republicans will support him.
                          It is wonderful listening to the sound of silence.... come on Repubgnants .... justify Kushner, justify how tariffs are good... explain how this is part of the master plan... and is really, really good... what happened to draining the swamp? ... it's all just vacuous bullsh.it from a con man...

Comment

"Wily Coyote"? Oh, Snowflake you continue to disappoint. I expected better, especially from you. You showed such promise. "Wily Coyote". Really?.... C'mon man.
                            Snow Job .... again, not a single piece of content in your response ... and ending a post with 'Really? .... C'mon man'.....I must admit I did not expect better.

Comment

It is wonderful listening to the sound of silence.... come on Repubgnants .... justify Kushner, justify how tariffs are good... explain how this is part of the master plan... and is really, really good... what happened to draining the swamp? ... it's all just vacuous bullsh.it from a con man...
                              Trade wars easy to win ... listen to your president and help us MAGA!

Comment

Snow Job .... again, not a single piece of content in your response ... and ending a post with 'Really? .... C'mon man'.....I must admit I did not expect better.
                                Don't drink the Russian WashPost MYT Koop aid my friend!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X