Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Fox news reporting that Putin slept with HRC!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, the climate changes. No matter what man does but a nuclear war has any true affect on the climate.

"Climate Scientist" has been shown again and again they use have made up the data to support their conclusions.

Just more money grab by the elitist.
    See, this is why you can't listen to Trumptards. They sit at a computer which is a scientific marvel, sending words across the word through the internet, another scientific marvel, and then claim both that science is false and that people who use it are elitist. What a bunch of crap. Climate scientist have never been shown to make up data. That's just a blanket assertion by people who, for financial and political reasons, don't want to accept science when its conclusions don't support their financial or political agendas. Wishing that something is false does not make it so.

Comment

The Obama legacy scandals:

Benghazi, IRS targeting of Conservative groups, Clinton/DNC's emails, Fast and Furious, his blatant and provable lies on Obamacare, Solyndra, shipping pallets of cash in multiple currencies to Iran in secret, injecting himself into investigations like Ferguson and the Martin/Zimmerman case, spying on and threatening to arrest journalists at places like Fox and the AP, using a fake dossier to gain a FISA warrant against the Trump campaign, the list just goes on and on.

Obama's Presidency was rife with impeachable scandals, and yet the mainstream media utterly refused to report on them, and the idiots in Congress like Boehner were too incompetent and scared that the media (that was already obviously and probably in Obama's pocket) would call them racists.

Obama would be in prison if we didn't have a bunch of spineless worms in Congress.
      Ahhh the 'good-old-change-the-subject' routine and hope someone bites ....

The question for the present administration is not whether any of them go to prison, but how many go ... (but you keep weaving those conspiracy theories)

Comment

Not the OP, but Ill meet you in person. When and where?
        repeating my offer. When and where?

Comment

He's either just laughing at you or wary that you'll show up in your ******s hat..

Comment

He's either just laughing at you or wary that you'll show up in your ******s hat..
            The point is that all of these tough talking Trumptards are really just weak people at heart. They talk tough, they love to attack the vulnerable and disenfranchised, but when push comes to shove they are weak and scared. Scared of a world where people look differently than them. Scared of technology. Scared of women. Scared of change. As a consequence they stay in the Fox News echo chamber where they are assured that their lack of success, their poverty, and the fact that they are falling behind the rest of the world are all a consequence of someone else's bad conduct. That's why when we talk about Russia we hear about Bengahzi, even though its been investigated hundreds of times and none of the Trumptards could find it on a map. They are just pathetic people. The good news is that I am relatively young - most of the *****hates will die out before long.

Comment

Ahhh the 'good-old-change-the-subject' routine and hope someone bites ....

The question for the present administration is not whether any of them go to prison, but how many go ... (but you keep weaving those conspiracy theories)
              What theory they are all facts. It so funny how libs get fired up when you use their tricks on them

Comment

My question for the trump haters. Is policy disagreement the new standard for impeachment?

If you want to impeach a president over policy you could have impeached them all.

Like your hero, Obama said Elections have Consequences.

Taking our country back from the elites and giving power back to the people
                3Mil more people voted for the gal

Comment

The Obama legacy scandals:

Benghazi, IRS targeting of Conservative groups, Clinton/DNC's emails, Fast and Furious, his blatant and provable lies on Obamacare, Solyndra, shipping pallets of cash in multiple currencies to Iran in secret, injecting himself into investigations like Ferguson and the Martin/Zimmerman case, spying on and threatening to arrest journalists at places like Fox and the AP, using a fake dossier to gain a FISA warrant against the Trump campaign, the list just goes on and on.

Obama's Presidency was rife with impeachable scandals, and yet the mainstream media utterly refused to report on them, and the idiots in Congress like Boehner were too incompetent and scared that the media (that was already obviously and probably in Obama's pocket) would call them racists.

Obama would be in prison if we didn't have a bunch of spineless worms in Congress.
                  You're wasting time here on TS - you should have your own conspiracy theory podcast. Monetize it like Alex Jones

Comment

The point is that all of these tough talking Trumptards are really just weak people at heart. They talk tough, they love to attack the vulnerable and disenfranchised, but when push comes to shove they are weak and scared. Scared of a world where people look differently than them. Scared of technology. Scared of women. Scared of change. As a consequence they stay in the Fox News echo chamber where they are assured that their lack of success, their poverty, and the fact that they are falling behind the rest of the world are all a consequence of someone else's bad conduct. That's why when we talk about Russia we hear about Bengahzi, even though its been investigated hundreds of times and none of the Trumptards could find it on a map. They are just pathetic people. The good news is that I am relatively young - most of the *****hates will die out before long.
                    The echo-chamber is a lib social media construct to provide constants reminder of how they are victims. I have no lack of success. How are we falling behind the rest of the world? Have you been outside the USA? Everyone wants to come here because you are free.

Please keep watching the constantly negative news network. Keep fooling yourself that a Dem is actually going to help you. The war on poverty started when, a democratic program.

There are at least 92 federal programs designed to help lower-income Americans. 92 programs $799 billion spent per year. What has changed?

Dems no solutions. How do you get out of poverty when if you save over 3k you lose all your benefits. The Dem goal is to create an underclass of dependent citizens. Always, remind them if you do not vote for me you will lose your handouts.

Stop being a victim because your candidate lost. Move on and take advantage of the freer America.

One day you will understand that man's influence on the climate is minuscule. If you want to talk about is the impact on the environment that is a different story.

I just hope you do not drive a Tesla and think you are helping the planet. Reseach the red children of the cobalt mines in Africa.

Comment

Put up yo dukes (hooves)!!!

Not the OP, but Ill meet you in person. When and where?
                      Sounds great! Let me know where you live and I'll drive to you. Better have someone bring you because you won't be driving home.

Comment

Someone call an ambulance

Just posted gay boy. Let's do this.

Comment

I think you'll find that Trump supporters are very happy thankyou,We have a real man at the helm who's doing everything his voters wanted him to do.I wouldn't usually waste my time with people like you but I caunt resist a laugh everytime you post lol.

Comment

3Mil more people voted for the gal
                            What part of illegals & Dead people don't count do you not understand? Dumbarse.

Comment

Just posted gay boy. Let's do this.
                              It's cold outside, it's got his head in its Mom's Cleavage

Comment

What part of illegals & Dead people don't count do you not understand? Dumbarse.
                                Riiiight. 3 million dead people and illegal aliens voted and we can't find any of them even though Kobach has been looking for a year. Looks like its time to upgrade your tin foil hat.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X