X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He suffers from smalldickitus
    haha, someone has that condition and I think it is all of you hoping your kid is going to make the WNT or get a full ride at a poorly attended (by coaches) indoor FSA clinic that is designed to do nothing but make money for FSA and the coaches in attendance. If you need to pay money for something that sounds too good to be true then ..... use your heads here folks, I am trying to help. Seriously, think about it. If your kid is actually good and plays in ECNL, they should get noticed pretty easily ... FOR FREE!!!! If this "ID Clinic" is indoor in the middle of winter at FSA and costs money, are they really doing anything for you or just trying to generate more cash flow? Before you answer, please think carefully. They are SELLING you the dream ..... don't buy it before reading the very fine print that you can't see.

Comment

FSA. 2 per week plus an extra 30 minutes twice a week for core and fitness. Seriously.
      This is EFs team right? She is the only one that has a little extra fitness at the end of her practices. The rest of the ECNL coaches run out quickly to go home and watch TV. How many practices per week in the spring? Are they finally going to do more than 2x a week with a ball when it counts?

Comment

haha, someone has that condition and I think it is all of you hoping your kid is going to make the WNT or get a full ride at a poorly attended (by coaches) indoor FSA clinic that is designed to do nothing but make money for FSA and the coaches in attendance. If you need to pay money for something that sounds too good to be true then ..... use your heads here folks, I am trying to help. Seriously, think about it. If your kid is actually good and plays in ECNL, they should get noticed pretty easily ... FOR FREE!!!! If this "ID Clinic" is indoor in the middle of winter at FSA and costs money, are they really doing anything for you or just trying to generate more cash flow? Before you answer, please think carefully. They are SELLING you the dream ..... don't buy it before reading the very fine print that you can't see.
        Yes, CFC exists not to make money, but to help the youth of CT play college soccer. The bloated rosters are simply to give the maximum number of girls a chance. Not to collect the extra cash.

News flash.... youth soccer is ALL about making money.

Comment

At registration, you filled in colleges you want to come to the clinic. Club reached out to those schools, as did the players.

Isn’t there an ID clinic at the arena that same morning? You should definitely sound the alarm for those attending that one too. A lot of the same coaches.

Comment

Mi kid’s FSA ECNL team has three practices a week, plus one session a week on injury prevention exercises run by athletic trIners and PTs from CT Children’s, and one classroom session per week run by the coach. These two extra things are outside of practice time. All this around the same price as CFC United. The club also seems to be stepping up its college placement efforts (ID Clinic, the classroom sessions, concussion seminars, etc.). It’s no secret CFC has some powerhouse teams and a great placement record, but don’t come on this site saying United kids are getting more for their money. It’s simply not true.
            What team is your daughter on?? My daughter’s team doesn’t have nearly that and also shares space with other teams at FSA. Tight quarters in the winter for our bunch. Some weeks once a week in the winter. In the spring, usually 2X plus an occasional extra session.

Comment

What team is your daughter on?? My daughter’s team doesn’t have nearly that and also shares space with other teams at FSA. Tight quarters in the winter for our bunch. Some weeks once a week in the winter. In the spring, usually 2X plus an occasional extra session.
              Same here ..... And only 4k. What a bargain.

Comment

This is EFs team right? She is the only one that has a little extra fitness at the end of her practices. The rest of the ECNL coaches run out quickly to go home and watch TV. How many practices per week in the spring? Are they finally going to do more than 2x a week with a ball when it counts?
                No, not EF. JT. This is a State team.

Comment

Same here ..... And only 4k. What a bargain.
                  CFC isn’t cheap, but I will say this. 3 times a week in the WINTER as well as the spring for ECNL and NPL teams. Each team has its own field indoors. 2 teams to a field outdoors in the spring. You easily get more bang for your buck there than anywhere else. Not even close.

Comment

Total waste of time! FSA can’t get any colleges to attend their ID clinic.

Comment

Troll just proves you weren’t there, you are a complete douche bag eater

Comment

There were plenty of strong schools represented. Central was there and University of Hartford, just to mention a few. FSA rocking the ID clinic!

Comment

No one was there outside of fsa coach connections. No one cares about FSA players and I mean no one. Sure go spend 50 k over 5 years at fsa and go to central

Comment

No one was there outside of fsa coach connections. No one cares about FSA players and I mean no one. Sure go spend 50 k over 5 years at fsa and go to central
                            Give me a break. I'm sure that all of the schools listed at least made an appearance.
                            There were definitely schools from out of state that were slated to be there.

Comment

Why such venom dude?

Comment

There were plenty of strong schools represented. Central was there and University of Hartford, just to mention a few. FSA rocking the ID clinic!
                                Did I miss the part where you listed the strong schools? Strong how? Academically? Soccer?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X