X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    *COO. Was the accounting guy.
    All of the above and EVP. Maybe Vertex can buy the Breakers too.

https://www.bizjournals.com/boston/n...xecutives.html

Comment

Weren't in college when the arrangement was made dummy.
      I don't want to get into specifics re his kids who have absolutely no reason to be a topic of discussion on this forum. But you are so off base if you seriously believe that "currying favor" was the motivation behind the Vertex arrangement. That thinking is completely ridiculous to anyone who knows anything about the individuals involved. I suspect you don't, which is why you persist in this line of thinking. And, by the way, you're also completely off base in calling me a "dummy", but hey, you go for it, if randomly lobbing 2nd grade insults is your style.

Comment

I don't want to get into specifics re his kids who have absolutely no reason to be a topic of discussion on this forum. But you are so off base if you seriously believe that "currying favor" was the motivation behind the Vertex arrangement. That thinking is completely ridiculous to anyone who knows anything about the individuals involved. I suspect you don't, which is why you persist in this line of thinking. And, by the way, you're also completely off base in calling me a "dummy", but hey, you go for it, if randomly lobbing 2nd grade insults is your style.
        Nothing random about the insult I lobbed, you earned it. You're the dummy who invoked "his kids" into this discussion and now you object? Good ****ing grief.

I implied nothing about the motivation of the Vertex arrangement, but if it is going to be discussed, and it certainly is fair game to do so, I wanted to correct you for being transparently disingenuous in dismissing the possibility of "currying favor" by distorting the timeline.

Speaking of the 2nd grade, your argument of "That thinking is completely ridiculous to anyone who knows anything" needs help. Saying so, just because, doesn't eliminate change the facts, appearances, etc.

Maybe it was purely an act of altruism by Vertex. Maybe personal involvement in the arrangement was minimal. Maybe there was no benefit to him or his kids are a result of the arrangement. Asking based on appearances is reasonable...especially if dummies like you post what you post.

Comment

Nothing random about the insult I lobbed, you earned it. You're the dummy who invoked "his kids" into this discussion and now you object? Good ****ing grief.

I implied nothing about the motivation of the Vertex arrangement, but if it is going to be discussed, and it certainly is fair game to do so, I wanted to correct you for being transparently disingenuous in dismissing the possibility of "currying favor" by distorting the timeline.

Speaking of the 2nd grade, your argument of "That thinking is completely ridiculous to anyone who knows anything" needs help. Saying so, just because, doesn't eliminate change the facts, appearances, etc.

Maybe it was purely an act of altruism by Vertex. Maybe personal involvement in the arrangement was minimal. Maybe there was no benefit to him or his kids are a result of the arrangement. Asking based on appearances is reasonable...especially if dummies like you post what you post.
          Shareholders should look into it. Plenty of more needy causes out there than a “nonprofit” soccer club owned by a filthy rich person.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X