Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAYSL Brandon Flames (Yellow) Rising U13 Boys

Flames (Yellow), Champions of the U13 Disney Memorial Day Soccer Shootout! Great teamwork boys!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Flames (Yellow), Champions of the U13 Disney Memorial Day Soccer Shootout! Great teamwork boys!

Brandon Flames Yellow has a strong group of U13 boys this upcoming season with a new coach.

Comment

Can't wait To see them in action. Is yellow their number 1 team?

Comment

Congrats Yellow.

Blue is their first team but in my opinion Yellow is as good as Blue.

Can't wait To see them in action. Is yellow their number 1 team?

Comment

Memorial Day?

Comment

A good Second Team but PLEASE!

Congrats Yellow.

Blue is their first team but in my opinion Yellow is as good as Blue.
            Not even close! Blue would win 10 out of 10 games! Yellow is a very physical team that in 8 v 8 is effective but not on the big field. Two fast players with little ball skill is all they have.

Comment

Yellow is an undefeated CDL Team Last Season

There is a lot of talent on this team and I'd say they are right up there with the Blue team.

Comment

There is a lot of talent on this team and I'd say they are right up there with the Blue team.
                Let's look at like opponents. Yellow played Fusion twice in regular season last year and tied both games. Blue played Fusion(with several Wesley Chapel guest players) at the Disney and won 5-0. Based on like opponents it does not look like the teams are even close.

Comment

Who won the Disney Memorial Day tournament? Not Blue. How do you know how effective are they on the big field? What facts or myths are you basing your assumptions on?

Not even close! Blue would win 10 out of 10 games! Yellow is a very physical team that in 8 v 8 is effective but not on the big field. Two fast players with little ball skill is all they have.

Comment

Who won the Disney Memorial Day tournament? Not Blue. How do you know how effective are they on the big field? What facts or myths are you basing your assumptions on?
                    Please stop you are making me laugh! They were not in the top division with MC's team. I think they played d-3. They should have won! Your blue team played in the top division, I think.

Comment

They tied us twice and once was becasue of a poor ref. Not that good

Comment

Another sore loser playing the violin.

They tied us twice and once was becasue of a poor ref. Not that good

Comment

Should have..could have..but didn't.

Please stop you are making me laugh! They were not in the top division with MC's team. I think they played d-3. They should have won! Your blue team played in the top division, I think.

Comment

Facts:

One like opponent. Yellow tied twice, Blue beat badly 5-0 on the big field.

About as close to facts as you can get.

Comment

Here is a fact. There are kids on the yellow team that are better than those on the blue, but are not on that team due to politics.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X