Weston/WPU agreement - did it happen or not

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The two others quit, this one will quit too.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The two others quit, this one will quit too.
      I don’t understand how you folks left at west pines allow this crap to continue happening. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. The dude cancelled the last deal with Weston made by the predecessor president and now he enters another one just for his kid?????? You couldn’t make this up.

Comment

we elected donald trump as president too. **** happens, hes done in may. we are just trying to survive

Comment

we elected donald trump as president too. **** happens, hes done in may. we are just trying to survive
          Moving countries is not as close as to move clubs. You have 3 better options within a 15miles radius. Unless your kid is below average why would you stay there??

Comment

weston Da is a hot mess
            prime fc is in year one, not going there yet

probably gonna move to sunrise next year

Comment

That’s laziness. There are things you can do now. So what you are saying is that you are just wasting another year of your kid’s precious childhood. Just sit back, have a cold one and wait until May?????

Comment

weston Da is a hot mess
                prime fc is in year one, not going there yet

probably gonna move to sunrise next year
                FYI - Nothing is a bigger mess than what you are in now. Don’t say other clubs are a mess if you haven’t been there. I have been in West Pines, that’s a MESS!!!

Comment

New DA rule allows any player guest play for them. Your messi can also do it if they want him. BT still a ...

Comment

New DA rule allows any player guest play for them. Your messi can also do it if they want him. BT still a ...
                    It was stated in this forum that BT signed an affiliate arrangement with Weston for girls. This is not a guest playing situation although he should have gone that route if the plan was just to have his daughter play there.

Comment

as long as there are coaches without ethics, no agreement is needed between Weston and WP.
                      Three years ago, coach Carrillo took several good players to Weston FC. now there are comments among parents of some good WP players who claim to have been advised by HG. to go to Weston FC. because he considers that WP does not have the capacity to develop players U12 to U18.

Comment

Originally posted by chapato View Post
                        as long as there are coaches without ethics, no agreement is needed between Weston and WP.
                        Three years ago, coach Carrillo took several good players to Weston FC. now there are comments among parents of some good WP players who claim to have been advised by HG. to go to Weston FC. because he considers that WP does not have the capacity to develop players U12 to U18.
                        If this is true, WPU is done. So sad what has happened the last 2 years.

Comment

Tuff man killed it

Comment

Chapato my kid was one of the lucky players that followed Carrillo to Weston. Let me tell you how it played out:

Won Danone and went on to play the World Finals all paid for. Experience of a lifetime.
                            Made DA and now he’s around better players. Therefore, he is now a better player.
                            Went to Italy to have a great experience and to top it off we won the tournament.
                            Now my son is in one of the best environments to develop, one of the best teams in the nation all thanks to JC taking him under his wings.

JC left West Pines because the unethical and clueless doing from BT and board. And instead of being selfish or stupid like you who still sticks around, he left and provided our family and others the opportunities just mentioned. JC didn’t need us yet he mentored my kid.

Now if that’s unethical I’m your small brain then be it. But for those with common sense that’s realizing West Pines was not going anywhere and him and some players had potential to do better. The result - they are doing better while you still are complaining about BT and hoping things change.

I ask you Chapato, who is the coward? The one who takes action for the best or the one who sits back and complaints but has no courage to do what’s best for their child.

Up until this point you made some good points but now people realize you are a waste of time.

Comment

I never played for carillo, but took my son over there, havent looked back since, i keep reading about the crap in West Pines, Brian tuffin cheating, nepotism, favoritism, hector stealing, lg being a c u n t, tr being a evil person. stop stop stop

if you dont like it leave. go to miramar, sunrise, miami lakes, levante, south florida fc, plantation, coral springs, cooper city, valencia, inter milan, hollywood wildcats

there are sooooo many more options, just leave already

Comment

IF HG really advised those kids to go to Weston then he should be commended for looking out for the best interest of those kids. Even if West Pines had a ton of great coaches it still doesn't have DA or anything even close to DA. The best players have always and will always head over to any club with a DA.

Now, if HG is telling those kids to go join their black or white teams then he's being unethical.

I'm willing to bet this situation resembles the former.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X