Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a piece of shìt! Vlad's little bitch.
    Are you bitter your Hillary butch bitch lost the election with her dumb arse red reset button? If DT is Vlad's bitch, I hate to think of what Obama was holding their hands and whispering he would cozy up with them after the election. Said when he thought nobody was listening. Obama was Vlad's ******?

Comment

Are you bitter your Hillary butch bitch lost the election with her dumb arse red reset button? If DT is Vlad's bitch, I hate to think of what Obama was holding their hands and whispering he would cozy up with them after the election. Said when he thought nobody was listening. Obama was Vlad's ******?
      V_agina. Guess what they second letter is!

Comment

I'm not bitter at all. You're a typical Trumtard - perseverating on Obama. Don't you get it? He's not the president anymore. Are you really that obtuse? You're like the great Orange One and his constant perseveration on the fact that he won the election. Yeah, we get it, bitch boy....

This all doesn't change the fact that Donald took up the ass from ol' Vlady - definitely figuratively and possibly literally

Comment

I'm not bitter at all. You're a typical Trumtard - perseverating on Obama. Don't you get it? He's not the president anymore. Are you really that obtuse? You're like the great Orange One and his constant perseveration on the fact that he won the election. Yeah, we get it, bitch boy....

This all doesn't change the fact that Donald took up the ass from ol' Vlady - definitely figuratively and possibly literally
          Oh hey Kettle, so if a guy is not in office then nothing matters? That’s you argument? Then what the fûck have you libtards been crying for 2 years? The Russia collusion, Stormy Daniels, playboy playmate, tax returns, audio taps of vag grabbing, business dealings and on and didn’t happen while his was in office, did it? Nope. Yet you’ve been peddling that narrative for 2 years trying to discredit the guy because of your hatred. Are you really that obtuse? Guess what, none of that counts because “he wasn’t the President.” This is way libtards alway lose. The can’t stay away from the blatant hypocrisy. Obama was a scared little pussy and HRC is corrupt as hell, but they willing to bury their heads up their ass and call out the other guy. The irony in all of this is the liberal news is so perplexed as to way Trumps approval ratings won’t fall. The answer is the rest of the world can see right through your bullshït.

Comment

I guess that means Obama, Hilary, and the rest of the DNC were smoking Vlad's pole back in 2016. It's so refreshing to read about all of their hard work to stop Russia's interference, which they admitted to knowing about at the time. I forgot, when are their indictments being announced?

Comment

I guess that means Obama, Hilary, and the rest of the DNC were smoking Vlad's pole back in 2016. It's so refreshing to read about all of their hard work to stop Russia's interference, which they admitted to knowing about at the time. I forgot, when are their indictments being announced?
              Patience Grasshopper. It is coming soon.

Comment

The Republican tax cuts have pushed corporate tax payments to historically low levels, causing the budget deficit to rise faster than predicted. The tRump tax cut pushed the federal deficit to $1 Trillion. Tea Party conservatives?

Comment

The Republican tax cuts have pushed corporate tax payments to historically low levels, causing the budget deficit to rise faster than predicted. The tRump tax cut pushed the federal deficit to $1 Trillion. Tea Party conservatives?
                  No way! Would a reduced tax base necessitate government to control its spending? Whoda thunk? Mind blown.

Comment

The old GOP - Fiscal conservatives
                    The new GOP - spending like drunken sailors

Comment

The old GOP - Fiscal & social conservatives
                      The new GOP - spending like drunken sailors and accepting morally reprehensible acts as normal
                      fixed it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X