Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Trump is a pussy!

What a piece of shìt! Vlad's little bitch.

He is what he eats!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      He is what he eats!
      That would make him more cheeseburger and fillet o fish than anything else.

Comment

The golden arches bear a faint semblance to his man boobs.

Comment

Too funny. Obama was sooo much tougher. "Hey guys, please don't this red line." They crossed it Mr President. "Hey, guys, I drew another red line. Please please don't cross." Mr Preisdent, maybe if bowed down a little lower when you shake their hand they might not bully you so much. Every world leader knew BO was the biggest pussy.

Comment

^^ typical TRUMPet comment...stuck in the past and sensitive because his mancrush is being made fun of.

Let's talk about the pussy that currently occupies the Oval Office and not the one that did.

Comment

Interesting side note. The husband of the morality leader of the Democratic Party, Stormy Daniels, just filed for divorce for claims she has cheated. Stop the presses! How is that possible. Trump ruined another one!

Comment

Putin: I'm going to fuçk you and your country in the ass
                Trump, while bending over: Thank you sir, may we have another?

Comment

Interesting side note. The husband of the morality leader of the Democratic Party, Stormy Daniels, just filed for divorce for claims she has cheated. Stop the presses! How is that possible. Trump ruined another one!
                  What a skank. I can't believe Trump put his dick into that hideous looking slut. Well, then again I can.

Comment

^^ typical TRUMPet comment...stuck in the past and sensitive because his mancrush is being made fun of.

Let's talk about the pussy that currently occupies the Oval Office and not the one that did.
                    Typical libtard comment that gets his news from Access Hollywood. Are you talking about the one who met with and started negotiations with NK when your strongman BO and HRC said it would never happen? Is that the one? How about the guy who has negotiated the release of American prisoners throughout the world when your pussboy couldn't. How about the guy who finally told NATO to get off their wallets and start paying their fair share and they are. Something your Vagman was too scared to do! Are you talking about the guy who told Iran to shove the worse deal ever made up their ass? Really? Pay terrorist country millions so won't make nukes to hurt us. Not to mention what he's done for the workforce, unemployment, and the strength of the economy. Yeah, compared to your pussy, I'll take mine any day.

Comment

^ fanboy's tiny wittle feelings got hurt...boohooohooo

Comment

Let's talk about the pussy calling other people pussy.

Comment

Mmm...pussy. Now I'm feel like Arby's for lunch. Anyone want to join me? Or am I going "Solo'?

Comment

Poor wittle fanboy.....booohooohooo Cry a little more, pussy....

Comment

Not P(!)ssies

You guys are all d!cks. Get it right. Trump is the P(!)ssy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X