Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me join in on this topic. BL is pure garbage. Fired from WC, stabbed Deigo in the back, fired all minority coaches, destroyed east lake, tried stealing Npl from branding n move to wff west campus, fired or try to fire any coach who is smart, placed his son on teams he has no business coaching, destroyed encl, destroyed Npl tryouts, in the process of firing the president, in the process of moving the board members, stealing money from both campus, too old to teach, and hates American. This guy is a wolf and he must go today! This English pig must be shown the door.
    Wow, but I do agree with you, but the question here is who is going to get rid of BL if he owns the club now?

Comment

Let me join in on this topic. BL is pure garbage. Fired from WC, stabbed Deigo in the back, fired all minority coaches, destroyed east lake, tried stealing Npl from branding n move to wff west campus, fired or try to fire any coach who is smart, placed his son on teams he has no business coaching, destroyed encl, destroyed Npl tryouts, in the process of firing the president, in the process of moving the board members, stealing money from both campus, too old to teach, and hates American. This guy is a wolf and he must go today! This English pig must be shown the door.
      Don't get upset cause he makes more than you and works less than you

Comment

You my friend have just made my point for me. Your 7th grade racist rant as well as your points prove to me that you are barely a human?

Comment

You my friend have just made my point for me. Your 7th grade racist rant as well as your points prove to me that you are barely a human?
          Calm down BL, please tell us your accomplishments for the past 2 years, thank you

Comment

BL is very smart in that he is screwing everyone over and hardly anyone cares. I can't blame him for hiring his family..why not, if hardly anyone cares? Will families get together and try to get rid of him? That is very unlikely, because nobody has the time to get involved. So, BL and his family will continue to get raises and keep accepting everyone's money.

Comment

BL is very smart in that he is screwing everyone over and hardly anyone cares. I can't blame him for hiring his family..why not, if hardly anyone cares? Will families get together and try to get rid of him? That is very unlikely, because nobody has the time to get involved. So, BL and his family will continue to get raises and keep accepting everyone's money.
              Suckers Lol

Comment

VSI parents how does it feel to get scammed?

Comment

16 Boys

VSI parents how does it feel to get scammed?
                  Does the club even care about the boys. SM yanked from the 16 boys and replaced with a Russian. CR took the team from PG and then left the club, so then they brought in SM but now he has moved on and the boys have another coach. This is two years in a row that coach left mid-season.

Comment

Does the club even care about the boys. SM yanked from the 16 boys and replaced with a Russian. CR took the team from PG and then left the club, so then they brought in SM but now he has moved on and the boys have another coach. This is two years in a row that coach left mid-season.

16B parents wanted SM out. He just couldn't coach this age of boys. CR was promised to return by BL but we got a switch to the new coach.

Comment

16B parents wanted SM out. He just couldn't coach this age of boys. CR was promised to return by BL but we got a switch to the new coach.
                      Are you saying that SM is a better fit for boys older than U16 or younger than U16?

Comment

Are you saying that SM is a better fit for boys older than U16 or younger than U16?
                        He is a better fit a I9 sports rec soccer.

Comment

U14 and down. IMO He is good for the Junior and Academy ages.

Comment

U14 and down. IMO He is good for the Junior and Academy ages.
                            Doesn't he coach the U20 team for the VSI professional organization? If he can handle highly skilled college players, then you would think that 15 boys would not be above his capabilities.

Comment

He is a better fit a I9 sports rec soccer.
                              Says the anonymous ****face idiot. Dude...come to the fields tonight. Let's see how well you speak your mind when you're not hiding behind your desk while your wife is out doing gangbangs on craigslist. Done with the stupid comments. See you near the concession stand. Pussy

Don't be scared now, your pussy ass got called out

Comment

Doesn't he coach the U20 team for the VSI professional organization? If he can handle highly skilled college players, then you would think that 15 boys would not be above his capabilities.
                                I think the parent is referring to the teenage attitude. High schoolers are a pain to coach. A u20 team I would think everyone there wants to be there and manages itself.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X