Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You make a valid point regarding how much travel money you put into Soccer, especially with girls soccer and the Title IX bump in the horizon. The outcomes (where you go) don't change much (for college) if you do pay the local pay travel club vs not so much travel club.

Great point. It's one of the reason's the DA is so attractive, it's subsidized.
Sometimes the outcomes change and sometimes they donít. No matter the decision you can always justify in your head the reasons why you are doing something.

The point is it is the playerís money, time and goals. Outsiders donít really have a vote
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sometimes the outcomes change and sometimes they donít. No matter the decision you can always justify in your head the reasons why you are doing something.The point is it is the playerís money, time and goals. Outsiders donít really have a vote
Itís also outside of the vote of a club membership. Which is odd. But par for the course.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Itís also outside of the vote of a club membership. Which is odd. But par for the course.
If you don't like what you are getting from your club, then you should leave. It is your money and your time. People are only stuck when they choose to be stuck.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you don't like what you are getting from your club, then you should leave. It is your money and your time. People are only stuck when they choose to be stuck.
Typical reaction from someone who is clueless and defensive. When you make a decision that is a mistake for your membership, itís best to recognize it and digest it, then perhaps evaluate your place in the world, see if you can correct it and move forward. Or take the path of shooting the messenger(s) if you canít deal with the glaring truth on the field and airport lounges.Same ole...Same ole... your tired knee Ďjerkí responses. If you donít like it leave, even if itís been your club since pre-k.

Good luck with attitude itís why the outcomes arenít changing.

Just an expensive exercise in stupidity for parents to fund.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hats off to the thorns who managed to get 5/25 players into college.

You could say 4/25 because salmon creek developed one of those players and iím sure another one of those wasnít a d.a. Or thorns product.

#da development what???
lololol
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Typical reaction from someone who is clueless and defensive. When you make a decision that is a mistake for your membership, itís best to recognize it and digest it, then perhaps evaluate your place in the world, see if you can correct it and move forward. Or take the path of shooting the messenger(s) if you canít deal with the glaring truth on the field and airport lounges.Same ole...Same ole... your tired knee Ďjerkí responses. If you donít like it leave, even if itís been your club since pre-k.

Good luck with attitude itís why the outcomes arenít changing.

Just an expensive exercise in stupidity for parents to fund.
Not sure why you would think my response was defensive. Just simply stated that you make the decision so no point in playing victim when you are in control.

You sound sort of sensitive in your response though
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not sure why you would think my response was defensive. Just simply stated that you make the decision so no point in playing victim when you are in control.

You sound sort of sensitive in your response though
Maybe you should join the board and get control. Great idea.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hats off to the thorns who managed to get 5/25 players into college.

You could say 4/25 because salmon creek developed one of those players and Iím sure another one of those wasnít a D.A. or thorns product.

#da development what???
Thorns are a Pro Track so your argument in invalid.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thorns are a Pro Track so your argument in invalid.
Lols.

Pro track

Lols

There isnít a shred of evidence, history, or result that validates that funny sellers quote.

We will be here when you figure it out..

Lols
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.