CARRILLO best coach in FL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you kidding me? Collins would love to have him!!! Imagine, if he plays ‘06, it changes quite a few players destiny.. 🤷*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Nope... No Masia. He would have to play ‘07. Weston ‘05 much better than Barca ‘07... Try again!! Lol!!
      Are you insane? How can you say barca 07 is worse than weston 05. Crazy Venezuelan 😡

Comment

Weston ‘05 will beat Barca ‘07 any day of the week & twice on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          can oc stop this team?
          guess not.

Who's next??

Comment

guess not.

Who's next??
            Not bragging but definitely no competition for this age group in the entire state..

Comment

Not bragging but definitely no competition for this age group in the entire state..
              My bet is they go undefeated. Would this be the first team in Weston to accomplish an undefeated season?

Comment

My bet is they go undefeated. Would this be the first team in Weston to accomplish an undefeated season?
                yes Sir. 1st time international champion and undefeated in Weston's history, but still half a season left anything can happen.

Comment

Can they go undefeated? Yes
                  Do they mama pinga? Yes
                  Carrillo still youtube coach

Comment

IMG you are next!

Comment

Can they go undefeated? Yes
                      Do they mama pinga? Yes
                      Carrillo still youtube coach
                      Stop knocking Carrillo. Come out and watch a game. It is fun to watch.
                      Enjoy a great team in your own backyard.

Comment

8 league games 34 goals 2 against, just impressive sorry.

Comment

Are they playing any team in there area worth a crap so it’s hard to judge it .

Comment

As an oc parent I have to say your team won but they are not that good, bunch of big kids running like crazy, pushing and kicking. Enjoy it everyone will be the same size soon.

Comment

As an oc parent I have to say your team won but they are not that good, bunch of big kids running like crazy, pushing and kicking. Enjoy it everyone will be the same size soon.
                              I think people need glasses. The team has small kids as well. You make it seem likes it's a full squad of Mag the Mighties.

Wake up we danced circles around you guys.

It's ok no worries.

Comment

All the Weston parents are so excited but will you still play the same style once Carrillo is gone? Seems to me this is a one year thing and then back to kicking and running like all other Weston DA teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X