Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who are you people that sit around and look for lopsided scores and bash clubs?
    Get a life ***?
    it will be ok mommy just keep writing the checks and telling everyone that your little one is a supper star

Comment

it will be ok mommy just keep writing the checks and telling everyone that your little one is a supper star
      Is a ‘supper star’ similar to a ‘dinner dynamo’?

Comment

You continue to complain about how much of a waste of time (and money) this game was, yet you’ve probably wasted more time complaining on the multiple SFFA/BU threads than the time the actual game took to play. Obviously wasting time is not an issue to you.
        lets see 4 nights a week training for months to get beat 16-0 from an average team at best. took me 15 seconds to type this. do the math and write the check moron

Comment

lets see 4 nights a week training for months to get beat 16-0 from an average team at best. took me 15 seconds to type this. do the math and write the check moron
          I’m happy with the club my kid is at, I’ll gladly pay. I can only hope you quit living through your daughter since your life amounted to squat.

Comment

I’m happy with the club my kid is at, I’ll gladly pay. I can only hope you quit living through your daughter since your life amounted to squat.
            do not have a daughter write the check moron

Comment

Do not worry the second half of season starts soon. The teams will not bring good players or sit them most of game. Then you will come on here saying how much better your daughters team is getting!write the check moron

Comment

6 goals
                67 against
                I would be happy also remember what EE keeps telling you it is all about development

Comment

do not have a daughter write the check moron
                  If you don’t have a daughter, then quit reading a thread about 13 yo girls. What kind of sick pervert would do that? #StragerDanger

Comment

4 nights a week training to Drive 8 hours for a 6-0 win against a Regional Rec team that has no ECNL/ GDA in their ugly ButF Luck area. you do the math!

Comment

4 nights a week training to Drive 8 hours for a 6-0 win against a Regional Rec team that has no ECNL/ GDA in their ugly ButF Luck area. you do the math!
                      If you play a game and don’t touch the ball once did you really play the game?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X