Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amazing right? Who knew there were so many high-level Catholic athletes in the Fort Lauderdale area?
    They start in preschool determining their soccer and college path.

Comment

Starting next year, schools will not be required to play schools in their district. MaxPrep will determine Regional playoff teams based on strength of schedule. What high schools will even sign up to play the powerhouse private schools?

Comment

Starting next year, schools will not be required to play schools in their district. MaxPrep will determine Regional playoff teams based on strength of schedule. What high schools will even sign up to play the powerhouse private schools?
        The same ones that do it now. Creekside, PV, Mandarin, BT- they regularly play SJCD, Bolles, etc. They certainly aren’t required to play them.

Comment

Only DA players are supposed get waivers to play high school. Hard to compete with Montvedre and Saint Johns Country Day too. What is this world coming to?
          My kid's school plays Montverdre today at 4. She's a freshman and is starting!

Comment

heres a cookie for you

Comment

Wow- my daughters school played the 2 years ago and she was a freshman and started too...matter of fat. We had 4 starting freshman that year. It’s a miracle....

Comment

Sign her up to the full national team! Such a rare feat

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X