Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    dude, i dont like tuffin and i hate the troll on here trying to hate on his one (or two) decent accomplishments
    Accomplishments? Muffin destroyed the agreement Weston had with WP two years ago. Now he realizes he f ked up and its trying to do something right for at least the girls

Comment

its called learning your lesson. but please, continue to sh1t on him for his earlier mistakes, i forgot, your perfect

Comment

its called learning your lesson. but please, continue to sh1t on him for his earlier mistakes, i forgot, your perfect
        ^you are = you're not your dummy...

Comment

Tuffin doing work!!!! Yes!!! Go Tuffin!!! Great move!

Comment

let me try to understand, he kicked out bolivar for suggesting the elimination of the girls program and now he does it anyway. really!!

Comment

let me try to understand, he kicked out bolivar for suggesting the elimination of the girls program and now he does it anyway. really!!
              They hated Carrillo, Bolivar and former DOC for trying to unite West Pines and Weston to prevent WP players from leaving to Weston unless it was for DA. Now they are doing it! Lmao finally they OPENED their fking eyes! After losing half the program dumb idiots

Comment

They hated Carrillo, Bolivar and former DOC for trying to unite West Pines and Weston to prevent WP players from leaving to Weston unless it was for DA. Now they are doing it! Lmao finally they OPENED their fking eyes! After losing half the program dumb idiots
                dumb stuff, new rule allows any player from any club to guest play with DA. best players are not going to weston, at least not to pre-da

Comment

dumb stuff, new rule allows any player from any club to guest play with DA. best players are not going to weston, at least not to pre-da
                  Yes guest play for 12 games. After that they must become full time. Guess where? You got it!!!! Welcome to Weston dominance! Without us you will not survive!!!

Comment

it aint about the club, its about the kids

Comment

Ask the Jamaicans if they agree with this

Comment

Without the kids, there ain't no club

Comment

bump this , someone help us

Comment

bump this , someone help us
                            You should make a side deal with Weston so your kid (and only your kid) can play there.

Comment

ive been trying, i have nothing to give but integrity and a hard working kid. i think im f ucked

Comment

ive been trying, i have nothing to give but integrity and a hard working kid. i think im f ucked
                                Yeah. Definitely sounds like it. Sorry.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X