Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump’s Defense

No defense, just whining about unfair. Every respectable stand up person I know would show up and defend themselves. This clown whines like a teenager and and presents nothing. This is what the Republicans have become. This is is their creation. What a Pu$$y.

I cant think is one person I admire from history that would have handled an bogus accusation in this way. More like the biggest cowards I/ can think of. Maybe Epstein.

Lets not forget some if Trump's other legal troubles, including possible tax and financial fraud. This case below relates to him campaign finance violations, and his pal Roger Stone was involved:

Former Playmate Karen McDougal is suing Fox for defamation. Tucker Carlson last year said McDougal and Stormy Daniel's had approached Trump and were blackmailing him (both women claim it was the opposite, right before the election).
    In classic Fox spin Carlson said

“Now that sounds like a classic case of extortion,” Carlson said on the show, the lawsuit states. “Yet for whatever reason, Trump caves to it and he directs Michael Cohen to pay the ransom. Now, more than two years later, Trump is a felon for doing this. It doesn’t seem to make any sense."

"For whatever reason" lmao 😆😆😆

Comment

Public opinion says both of you liberal pussies are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Soooo Unfair!!! View Post
        No defense, just whining about unfair. Every respectable stand up person I know would show up and defend themselves. This clown whines like a teenager and and presents nothing. This is what the Republicans have become. This is is their creation. What a Pu$$y.

I cant think is one person I admire from history that would have handled an bogus accusation in this way. More like the biggest cowards I/ can think of. Maybe Epstein.
        Remember, everything changes when it gets to the Senate. The Libtards will no longer be able to control things. The defense will start once Republicans begin to call their own witnesses. Things are about to get fun!

Comment

His defense should start with wrapping up the little cocktail weenie before putting it in Stormy. She said he didn’t use protection. What? She said he only lasted 20 seconds and he cried after. She said it was the dullest 20 seconds of her life. The crying was awkward.

You don’t want to take home STDs to the wife. Wrap it up you dirty old dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            His defense should start with wrapping up the little cocktail weenie before putting it in Stormy. She said he didn’t use protection. What? She said he only lasted 20 seconds and he cried after. She said it was the dullest 20 seconds of her life. The crying was awkward.

And that's how you know The Donald is winning. Libtards are obsessed with his sex life! Well done Donny. Keep slaying the poon!

Comment

Nice work Mr. President. Getting after the loose women. He’s my hero.

Comment

Slayin' the poon and grabbing pussy....it's how all men should live.....

Comment

Slayin' the poon and grabbing pussy....it's how all men should live.....
                  Trump only lasting twenty seconds inside of Stephanie and Karen, and then him crying into a pillow afterward isn’t exactly “slaying poon”. Embarrassing and kind of sad.

Comment

Trump only lasting twenty seconds inside of Stephanie and Karen, and then him crying into a pillow afterward isn’t exactly “slaying poon”. Embarrassing and kind of sad.
                    Does he still have his white briefs around his ankles when he’s crying?

Being a premature ejac...is not laughing business. We should be supportive and not judgement. Snickering because he only lasted 20 seconds and has a tiny cocktail weenie is mean spirited and cruel.

Comment

Lets not forget some if Trump's other legal troubles, including possible tax and financial fraud. This case below relates to him campaign finance violations, and his pal Roger Stone was involved:

Former Playmate Karen McDougal is suing Fox for defamation. Tucker Carlson last year said McDougal and Stormy Daniel's had approached Trump and were blackmailing him (both women claim it was the opposite, right before the election).
                      In classic Fox spin Carlson said

“Now that sounds like a classic case of extortion,” Carlson said on the show, the lawsuit states. “Yet for whatever reason, Trump caves to it and he directs Michael Cohen to pay the ransom. Now, more than two years later, Trump is a felon for doing this. It doesn’t seem to make any sense."

"For whatever reason" lmao 😆😆😆
                      Perhaps you shouldn't do the thing if you think paying people to keep quiet about is necessary.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X