X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you thinking college yet?

Hello high school player's parents
    Are you thinking about your student's college career, yet? Not what team the kids are trying out for, not what position they will play, or even if they will play...the other fun stuff like school selection/finances/admission process/ect
    I'm working at building a college prep course within our local club and I'm looking for your #1 question about college...maybe something you aren't clear about? Feel like sharing?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you thinking about your student's college career, yet? Not what team the kids are trying out for, not what position they will play, or even if they will play...the other fun stuff like school selection/finances/admission process/ect
    I'm working at building a college prep course within our local club and I'm looking for your #1 question about college...maybe something you aren't clear about? Feel like sharing?
    My number one question is how much do you charge to get my kid into brown university, he has one leg but we can photoshop on another one and say he was a star keeper on his CFC team

Comment

My number one question is how much do you charge to get my kid into brown university, he has one leg but we can photoshop on another one and say he was a star keeper on his CFC team
      Another question, my wife and her friends are all FSA moms. They are willing to do anything to get their kids into college. And a couple are cute. Will that be productive?

Comment

Another question, my wife and her friends are all FSA moms. They are willing to do anything to get their kids into college. And a couple are cute. Will that be productive?
        Uh nice try but your it was a Cfc coach no?

Comment

Uh nice try but your it was a Cfc coach no?
          can someone run this through Google translate for me?

Comment

can someone run this through Google translate for me?
            sure

yuradik

Comment

this is where cfc shines. I wish my daughter played for cfc because I wouldn't have to worry about financial aid, etc. CFC commits ALL their kids and gets them full rides. Better than any club in CT, HANDS DOWN! I am soo jealous. I could only wish.

Comment

cfc can get you in the right way, illegal way, or both.

Comment

Wayne/Jack, are you going to share the final product, or is this just for yankee university?

Comment

Wayne/Jack, are you going to share the final product, or is this just for yankee university?
                    I wish they re-wrote the manual before I committed.

JM

Comment

High school players?....real players commit in 8th grade

MF

Comment

what club?

Thank You,
                        Juice

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X