Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The two fact witnesses are sinking the dems case. Vidman is all over the place. These two had “firsthand” knowledge. Not looking good! Better turn your attention back to the Mueller Report.
    Oh be honest, if you even have a copy of the Mueller Report you're using it as a door stop, not reading material.

Comment

Oh be honest, if you even have a copy of the Mueller Report you're using it as a door stop, not reading material.
      What does the Mueller Report have to do with the quid pro quo, obstruction, extortion, bribery, witness tampering, witness intimidation impeachment inquiry. Sorry if I missed an accusation, they change by the minute. Funny, how you mention it. Word on street is the libtards are gonna back to that after the Ukraine goes nowhere. If we’re being honest, how well are these 2 fact witnesses doing to advance the impeachment probe? They were they only 2 firsthand witnesses. Where are the bombshells? Not looking good!

Comment

What does the Mueller Report have to do with the quid pro quo, obstruction, extortion, bribery, witness tampering, witness intimidation impeachment inquiry. Sorry if I missed an accusation, they change by the minute. Funny, how you mention it. Word on street is the libtards are gonna back to that after the Ukraine goes nowhere. If we’re being honest, how well are these 2 fact witnesses doing to advance the impeachment probe? They were they only 2 firsthand witnesses. Where are the bombshells? Not looking good!
        The contents of the Mueller report are still relevant. Thank you, Roger Stone.

Comment

Peter Welch D-VT should see a Neurologist. Showing signs of Parkinson Disease.

Comment

The contents of the Mueller report are still relevant. Thank you, Roger Stone.
            Particularly as now Trump is being investigated for possibly lying in his statements to the FBI. HE got the equivalent of a take home test with permission to use teh text book and he still f'd it up.

Comment

Peter Welch D-VT should see a Neurologist. Showing signs of Parkinson Disease.
              Trump is showing clear signs dementia or other impairment to his thinking. Welch doesn't control the nuclear codes

Comment

Trump is showing clear signs dementia or other impairment to his thinking. Welch doesn't control the nuclear codes
                Trump has been showing signs of neurological disorder since before he ran for president. The observable symptoms indicate the rate of degeneration is accelerating. Stress and age do that. He is not a healthy person.

Comment

Trumps healthier than both of you. Welch has tremors. He should see a Neurologist.

Comment

You libtards are impressive. Besides bellyaching about Trump 24 hours a day, you're now able to diagnose medical conditions on a soccer forum? How do ya do it?

Comment

You libtards are impressive. Besides bellyaching about Trump 24 hours a day, you're now able to diagnose medical conditions on a soccer forum? How do ya do it?
                      By observing photos and video of Trump over the years. What is said on this forum doesn't factor into it. Great big duh there, kiddo.

Comment

Trumps healthier than both of you. Welch has tremors. He should see a Neurologist.
                        And you know all about our health, how exactly?

Comment

By observing photos and video of Trump over the years. What is said on this forum doesn't factor into it. Great big duh there, kiddo.
                          Ok got it, just a couple questions for Dr. Libtard. After your years of extensive observation of Trump's dementia diagnosis, what type do you think he has? With you being the subject matter expert, you must be acutely aware that there are over 400 different types of dementia. I'm curious to know what your official diagnosis is. Is it something familiar to us laypeople like Alzheimer's disease or something more on the line of FTD or Lewy Body Disease? You know another possibility could be Sundown Syndrome or OBS. Of course, I'm not a doctor so I'd just be pulling a diagnosis outta my ass. Therefore, I'd like to refer to the expert. What say you, Doc?

Comment

Ok got it, just a couple questions for Dr. Libtard. After your years of extensive observation of Trump's dementia diagnosis, what type do you think he has? With you being the subject matter expert, you must be acutely aware that there are over 400 different types of dementia. I'm curious to know what your official diagnosis is. Is it something familiar to us laypeople like Alzheimer's disease or something more on the line of FTD or Lewy Body Disease? You know another possibility could be Sundown Syndrome or OBS. Of course, I'm not a doctor so I'd just be pulling a diagnosis outta my ass. Therefore, I'd like to refer to the expert. What say you, Doc?
                            That's exactly why I haven't made a precise diagnosis. I have no idea what exactly is the cause of his cognitive and physiological decline. Doesn't really matter. Anyone with eyes and ears can observe him and listen to him and see it themselves. His symptoms are readily apparent, not hidden.

I'm not an auto mechanic, but pretty sure I wouldn't trust a car that is spewing smoke and pulling hard to the left to get me safely to my destination.

Comment

In my 40s and run half-marathons. Pretty sure an overweight fast food eating septuagenarian isn't healthier than me. Don't know anything about you, but actuarially you are likely healthier than he is.

Comment

I'm not a doctor but these people are:
                                https://read.macmillan.com/lp/danger...-donald-trump/
                                https://www.change.org/p/trump-is-me...ust-be-removed

If professional opinions don't convince you, how about common sense? It's obvious to anyone with a fully functioning brain that Trump is unfit for office.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X