Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for writing this but seriously it’s unnecessary on every level. There’s a few kids from Granby that have had really great careers. They have done well on the club scene and recognized appropriately. Part of being in that scene is knowing and understanding how much talent we have in the state. Many of the players are buried on not so great high school teams.

I know you are trying to help with this post but the soccer world is small and this post is childish at best. Please stop
    Where is Granby? Where do the girls play club soccer? Is this mostly a CFC team?

Comment

Where is Granby? Where do the girls play club soccer? Is this mostly a CFC team?

Granby is in the middle of the State and or within a 30 minute ride of many premier clubs (FSA, CFC, Oakwood and a bunch of Town programs that play premier)

Hope that helps

Comment

Granby is in the middle of the State and or within a 30 minute ride of many premier clubs (FSA, CFC, Oakwood and a bunch of Town programs that play premier)

Hope that helps
        Granby is not in the middle of the State. It is on the Mass/Conn border north of the airport.
        The "notch" in CT is Granby/Suffield

Comment

Fairfield county kids usually learn about the upper part of the State after they get an azzz whooping in state playoffs.

I’m sure the kids of Ridgefield know of Southington due to its proximity of Lake Compound.and Granby will be forever stuck in the minds of Weston that’s for sure. It’s the second time in three years they’ve been burnt in the Semis.

Comment

Granby is not in the middle of the State. It is on the Mass/Conn border north of the airport.
            The "notch" in CT is Granby/Suffield
            You are correct I’ll admit my mistake. Demographically Middletown would be the middle of the State but many Choose to call HARTFORD as that.
            Either way there’s plenty of clubs for a girl or boy to play for if you are in the vicinity of Granby all with 30-40 minutes of drive

Comment

Fairfield county kids usually learn about the upper part of the State after they get an azzz whooping in state playoffs.

I’m sure the kids of Ridgefield know of Southington due to its proximity of Lake Compound.and Granby will be forever stuck in the minds of Weston that’s for sure. It’s the second time in three years they’ve been burnt in the Semis.
              The FCIAC doesn’t have any M teams so granny is safe
              But your L schools may have Stjs to deal with next year, enjoy slapping that ass
              Because they have owned that conf
              Kinda like RHS owned LL until this year - they will be back

Comment

Well done. Not enough Ebonics on this site.

Comment

Hope that helps
                  Time for a geography lesson chief

Comment

You are correct I’ll admit my mistake. Demographically Middletown would be the middle of the State but many Choose to call HARTFORD as that.
                    Either way there’s plenty of clubs for a girl or boy to play for if you are in the vicinity of Granby all with 30-40 minutes of drive
                    Wow. I’m not sure where to start. Are you representative of the demographic of Granby and if so do you understand what that term means?

Does the demographic in Granby include people educated beyond high school or is it largely your crew from the trailer park? Speaking demographically of course

Comment

Wow. I’m not sure where to start. Are you representative of the demographic of Granby and if so do you understand what that term means?

Does the demographic in Granby include people educated beyond high school or is it largely your crew from the trailer park? Speaking demographically of course
                      I have a PHD in “ Demographics” and usually when I speak or write I find that I get students of interest from the Special or alternative schools responding with disagreements like yourself.

Speaking demographically.

Comment

I have a PHD in “ Demographics” and usually when I speak or write I find that I get students of interest from the Special or alternative schools responding with disagreements like yourself.

Speaking demographically.
                        You already got owned Granby Dad. The comeback to that post wasn’t even funny.

Nice try though

Comment

You already got owned Granby Dad. The comeback to that post wasn’t even funny.

Nice try though
                          Not the OP...... but it Sounds like you were the one who got owned Pee Wee. Who the hell spends time ranting about the locations of towns in CT?

Pee Wee ! Get a life... the OP got you hot and bothered.

Granby won deal wit it 👀

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X