Why Only White Coaches at FSA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...some sensitive people here. Just a question.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Let's start a viral post so FSA is forced to go out and hire non qualified people that have certain physical characteristics that don't want to work there. It's only fair. I don't see any Eskimos or Asians listed either and not enough Hispanics or women.
      How would a post force FSA to do that? Are you saying that only whites are qualified?

Comment

figure it out

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...-idUSKBN1W70XB

Comment

Yeah sure, you had no idea that question would spark controversy. Youth soccer is a predominantly white sport. CT is a very white state. There are very few nonwhite or female coaches. Where is FSA or any other club supposed to find all these coaches of color?

Comment

Passive aggressive question. Just come out and say what you are implying.

FSA is racist. But that of course, requires a little more analysis. So let's be specific - the persons at FSA that are in charge of hiring coaches are racist.

There you go. Now defend that position.

Comment

Passive aggressive question. Just come out and say what you are implying.

FSA is racist. But that of course, requires a little more analysis. So let's be specific - the persons at FSA that are in charge of hiring coaches are racist.

There you go. Now defend that position.
              Dont have to, just answer these questions with factual numbers. What are the racial demographics in Central CT? What are the racial demographics of FSA coaches? What are the racial demographics of applicants for FSA coaching positions? No business should have to scour the earth to find racial (or any other type) harmony. One could go a step further and after you have found the demographics of applicants you could examine blindly the qualifications of each candidate and rank them and see if their hiring choices make sense. I get the sense that you dont have all of the pertinent information and just want to raise a little rabble.

Comment

Dont have to, just answer these questions with factual numbers. What are the racial demographics in Central CT? What are the racial demographics of FSA coaches? What are the racial demographics of applicants for FSA coaching positions? No business should have to scour the earth to find racial (or any other type) harmony. One could go a step further and after you have found the demographics of applicants you could examine blindly the qualifications of each candidate and rank them and see if their hiring choices make sense. I get the sense that you dont have all of the pertinent information and just want to raise a little rabble.
                Neither do you. You're the one hurling accusations. If you think they're racist, prove it

Comment

Neither do you. You're the one hurling accusations. If you think they're racist, prove it
                  I didnt hurl anything, you were the one that said the people hiring at FSA are racist. What are you basing that on? I am not saying they are or they aren't. I dont have any metrics to prove or defend either side. Do you? Then why would you say something so stupid and inflammatory?

Comment

I didnt hurl anything, you were the one that said the people hiring at FSA are racist. What are you basing that on? I am not saying they are or they aren't. I dont have any metrics to prove or defend either side. Do you? Then why would you say something so stupid and inflammatory?
                    You have me mixed up with the accuser. If he/she has proof FSA is ignoring qualified candidates of color he/she needs to put up or shut up. Fact is, there's few of them to go around. Youth soccer in CT is hardly reflective of the general population. Can't hire coaches that don't exist. Heck there aren't even that many qualified coaches of any color. Either some competitor is just trying to throw shade at FSA or some unqualified coach didn't the job he/she thought they deserved.

Comment

You have me mixed up with the accuser. If he/she has proof FSA is ignoring qualified candidates of color he/she needs to put up or shut up. Fact is, there's few of them to go around. Youth soccer in CT is hardly reflective of the general population. Can't hire coaches that don't exist. Heck there aren't even that many qualified coaches of any color. Either some competitor is just trying to throw shade at FSA or some unqualified coach didn't the job he/she thought they deserved.
                      No one accused anyone of being racist. But since you seem to be subject matter expert and have just said qualified coaches of color don’t exist....interesting

Comment

No one accused anyone of being racist. But since you seem to be subject matter expert and have just said qualified coaches of color don’t exist....interesting
                        No one did? I'm sorry, then what was this thread created for? Perhaps you should reread the preposterous accusations in at least 2 of the posts where FSA was accused of racist hiring practices and then it was refined to the hiring manager of FSA. Both baseless accusations at best, but more than likely idiotic as well.

Comment

probably not....not in CT. The highest profile one took a bribe, turned rat and now he is going to do federal time after a hefty fine.

Comment

No one did? I'm sorry, then what was this thread created for? Perhaps you should reread the preposterous accusations in at least 2 of the posts where FSA was accused of racist hiring practices and then it was refined to the hiring manager of FSA. Both baseless accusations at best, but more than likely idiotic as well.
                            Maybe they are?

Comment

Maybe they are?
                              Was on 84 and an Fsa parent in a Honda cut off a cfc dad in a hummer. This happened...

https://nypost.com/video/a-hummer-ta...rake-checking/

Comment

Was on 84 and an Fsa parent in a Honda cut off a cfc dad in a hummer. This happened...

https://nypost.com/video/a-hummer-ta...rake-checking/
                                Nice try both cars had ny plates dik liquor

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X