Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump surrenders to ISIS.... again! What a pussy!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    68W
    If you're a combat medic, I would have expected you to recognize Trump's lies for what they are. Give me a break on Trump being so dang good for the military and vets and Obama doing F-all.

Case in point...https://www.apnews.com/375515aecedb4aed949e4f2eb9c54eb6

Grow up, son.

Comment

Crickets from the left. They hate facts.
      It I Trump that hates facts.

It's why he lies so much.

It's why that anything that doesn't fit his narrative is labeled as "fake news."

Nobody generates more fake news than the president and his minions.

Comment

It I Trump that hates facts.

It's why he lies so much.

It's why that anything that doesn't fit his narrative is labeled as "fake news."

Nobody generates more fake news than the president and his minions.
        This is absolutely amazing! Do you see what is happening? The Libtards have come full circle. Because of Trump, they are actually arguing FOR our military. They actually sound like they care about our men and women in the Armed Forces. Before you know it, they'll be clinging to their guns and religion. Once again, Trump is bringing us all a little closer. Another win for the Trumpmeister. The guy is good, he's really good!

Comment

If you're a combat medic, I would have expected you to recognize Trump's lies for what they are. Give me a break on Trump being so dang good for the military and vets and Obama doing F-all.

Case in point...https://www.apnews.com/375515aecedb4aed949e4f2eb9c54eb6

Grow up, son.
          Don't question my service azzhole. If you were part of ADA, you'd be more of a patriot and not an anti-American liberal DB. You really want to discuss the long wait times and deaths that took place at VA hospitals under the watch of the Obama Admin? Go fvck yourself old man.

Comment

This is absolutely amazing! Do you see what is happening? The Libtards have come full circle. Because of Trump, they are actually arguing FOR our military. They actually sound like they care about our men and women in the Armed Forces. Before you know it, they'll be clinging to their guns and religion. Once again, Trump is bringing us all a little closer. Another win for the Trumpmeister. The guy is good, he's really good!
            A little research wouldn't kill you. Dems have always been strong on programs that support vets. They just suck at getting public awareness for their accomplishments.
            Meanwhile, chickenhawk Republicans wave a flag, blah blah blah we love the military out of one side of the mouth while kicking us in the nuts. Sure, they toss us a bone from time to time, but not enough to make their rhetoric ring anything but hollow.

So in general terms:

Republicans talk a good game, Dems fund programs to support us. Don't know about you, but I have more respect for action than words.

Comment

Don't question my service azzhole. If you were part of ADA, you'd be more of a patriot and not an anti-American liberal DB. You really want to discuss the long wait times and deaths that took place at VA hospitals under the watch of the Obama Admin? Go fvck yourself old man.
              I'm not questioning your service, I'm questioning your intelligence and integrity.

Comment

I'm not questioning your service, I'm questioning your intelligence and integrity.
                You are the last one that should be questioning anybody's intelligence. Besides artillery, what were your other mos choices? I'm going to go with sanitation Management and Infantry? Thanks for the laugh Einstein.

Comment

A little research wouldn't kill you. Dems have always been strong on programs that support vets. They just suck at getting public awareness for their accomplishments.
                  Meanwhile, chickenhawk Republicans wave a flag, blah blah blah we love the military out of one side of the mouth while kicking us in the nuts. Sure, they toss us a bone from time to time, but not enough to make their rhetoric ring anything but hollow.

So in general terms:

Republicans talk a good game, Dems fund programs to support us. Don't know about you, but I have more respect for action than words.
                  Tell that to the vets who died waiting on medical care under the Obama administration. You were saying something about action?? You’re so full of crap. The VA was in shambles for decades and the Dems did nothing while in charge. Just lip service!

Comment

You are the last one that should be questioning anybody's intelligence. Besides artillery, what were your other mos choices? I'm going to go with sanitation Management and Infantry? Thanks for the laugh Einstein.
                    For someone so quick to take offense, you sure do seem awfully comfortable insulting a veteran who gave over two decades of service to our country. I must say, that makes you entirely on-brand for a Trumpist Republican. Congrats! You're every bit as disgusting as the Commander in Thief.

Comment

For someone so quick to take offense, you sure do seem awfully comfortable insulting a veteran who gave over two decades of service to our country. I must say, that makes you entirely on-brand for a Trumpist Republican. Congrats! You're every bit as disgusting as the Commander in Thief.
                      I respect the job you did. Period! Otherwise I think you're an azzhole. I served this country honorably and you had no problem insulting me you fvcking hypocrite.

Comment

I respect the job you did. Period! Otherwise I think you're an azzhole. I served this country honorably and you had no problem insulting me you fvcking hypocrite.
                        To be fair, you aren't very intelligent and don't seem to exhibit much integrity. Is it an insult if he just pointed out what your contributions to these discussions would indicate? In your position, it is surprising you don't know more about the VA and can just blather on about deaths during the Obama administration. Conveniently leaving out the fact that it was his administration responsible for opening investigations into the VA and he's the one who signed the legislation regarding funding and reform of the VA. Every veteran knows the problems with the VA go back decades. Like before you were born decades. The failure of the VA has many contributors, it wasn't until the Obama administration that they were finally addressed. My wife is a psychiatric nurse at a VA clinic, so don't bother lecturing me on this. You are way out of your depth here. Quit while you're behind.

Comment

To be fair, you aren't very intelligent and don't seem to exhibit much integrity. Is it an insult if he just pointed out what your contributions to these discussions would indicate? In your position, it is surprising you don't know more about the VA and can just blather on about deaths during the Obama administration. Conveniently leaving out the fact that it was his administration responsible for opening investigations into the VA and he's the one who signed the legislation regarding funding and reform of the VA. Every veteran knows the problems with the VA go back decades. Like before you were born decades. The failure of the VA has many contributors, it wasn't until the Obama administration that they were finally addressed. My wife is a psychiatric nurse at a VA clinic, so don't bother lecturing me on this. You are way out of your depth here. Quit while you're behind.
                          But wait, I thought Jared was going to fix the VA after he solved the Middle East peace crisis.

Comment

Turkey planned this move for months with the help of Trump and Russia. They already are moving into Kurdish territory. Anyone in the military knows you can't pull that together in 72 hours. The timing was convenient for Trump - DISTRACT from Ukraine! - but Trump clearly didn't just suddenly change his mind. No wonder Mattis quit.

Comment

“Pray for our Kurdish allies who have been shamelessly abandoned by the Trump Administration. This move ensures the reemergence of ISIS,” said Lindsey Graham, vowing to lead congressional efforts “to make Erdogan pay a heavy price. I urge President Trump to change course while there is still time.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...h-trump-042654

Comment

I really don't care what your wife does for a living *******. You're an expert on the VA because your wife is employed there you're a ****ing idiot. I've been using the VA for 30 years. It was a disaster under the Obama Administration long wait times people not getting care they needed. it wasn't until Trump came along and fixed it. Now in and out in no time people are not there complaining like they used to be. You can go **** yourself you liberal piece of **** take your snobby attitude and ****ing stick it libtard.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X