Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teamworks vs Forekicks

Kudos to Teamworks. Teamworks took it upon themseleves to reschedule all the games that got missed due to the storm. What did Forekicks do??? Well the basically told everyone tough luck and not rescheduling anything. It's called customer service 101. Just extend the week of missed games. Not hard to do. Just put them at the end of the session and have the playoffs one week later. Send your business to Teamworks.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kudos to Teamworks. Teamworks took it upon themseleves to reschedule all the games that got missed due to the storm. What did Forekicks do??? Well the basically told everyone tough luck and not rescheduling anything. It's called customer service 101. Just extend the week of missed games. Not hard to do. Just put them at the end of the session and have the playoffs one week later. Send your business to Teamworks.
    Must be your first session at Forekicks. They have been doing this for years

Comment

Not as easy as you make it seem. You can't just add them to the end as that will screw up the next session.

Comment

Not as easy as you make it seem. You can't just add them to the end as that will screw up the next session.
        Not to mention teams who have scheduled other events after the end of the seaons.

There are always at least two sides to every coin.

Comment

Here is an idea at least try rather than flat out say no. J

The next session can get pushed back a week. Not then end of the world.

Feel bad for the people who had a double header that night. They get screwed over bad.

Also Forekicks choice not have and games after the travel bann was lifted was lame. Come on becasue of drifting snow? Nanny state!!!!! This is New England and guess what it snows. I'm in full agreement closing Friday was smart for their employees, but Saturday games after 6pm...seriously????

Forekicks step and do something for the people who give you their business.

Comment

Agree it was lame for Forekicks to simply say - too bad for you. They are however not the worst. The Auburn Sportsplex is the only vendor I've run across who treats their customers as if they are a total nuisance. They could be super sucessful, but, because of how badly they treat teams, they end up losing business to venues such as forekicks and team works.

Comment

Yawn!!!

Comment

Really people TEAMWORK is not even in the same ball park for indoor sport centers as Fore kicks. Played for years at both..

Comment

Here we go NEP is better than MAPLE....blah blah blah.

Plain and simple treat your customers well and you will have loads of business. Auburn is the perfect example. All have flocked to Forekicks and now Forekicks has the control. No other place has what they have. Teamworks is what it is. Both have their purpose, but better customer service at Teamworks.

Comment

Must be your first session at Forekicks. They have been doing this for years
                    I agree, ForeKicks rarely puts the customer first. The people at the desk are nice...they have nice facilities...but really blow it when it comes to putting the customer first. Why not reschedule the games from last weekend? This is the last session right? All my kids have been going to ForeKicks for years and I've never seen a session 3, so I don't understand why the games aren't rescheduled. They should at least reach out to the coaches to see if a reschedule is possible. All the parents have already paid for the time and wouldn't it be great if ForeKicks stepped up and tried to make it right. ForeKicks can make this happen but they choose not to.

Comment

Agree it was lame for Forekicks to simply say - too bad for you. They are however not the worst. The Auburn Sportsplex is the only vendor I've run across who treats their customers as if they are a total nuisance. They could be super sucessful, but, because of how badly they treat teams, they end up losing business to venues such as forekicks and team works.
                      The guys at Auburn SportsPlex have treated me just fine it's possible you are a dick.

Comment

The guys at Auburn SportsPlex have treated me just fine it's possible you are a dick.
                        FUNNY...but stupid.

Auburn joke all around.

Prior take on Forekicks is right on, average person working their is nice enough, top notch facilities, but customers come second to the business often...so this should be expected rather than not.

Teamworks has good people trying to do the best with what they have, which is better than it was, which is why it will always be a popular option as well.

Comment

FUNNY...but stupid.

Auburn joke all around.

Prior take on Fore kicks is right on, average person working their is nice enough, top notch facilities, but customers come second to the business often...so this should be expected rather than not.

Team works has good people trying to do the best with what they have, which is better than it was, which is why it will always be a popular option as well.
                          Agreed Auburn is really only a place to go indoors, not good competition, no customer service.

Fore kicks does have a session three although it is not as full as 2nd session. Staff is nice, but they have NO FREE time available to add another slate of games. it is almost impossible to find any free spots for rentals or reschedules. It's a business, they make money and do better than any other facility in Mass.

Team works does a good job with what they have Agreed.

You want to talk about CT, it's another story, they have some really well run, top notch facilities.

Comment

Agreed Auburn is really only a place to go indoors, not good competition, no customer service.

Fore kicks does have a session three although it is not as full as 2nd session. Staff is nice, but they have NO FREE time available to add another slate of games. it is almost impossible to find any free spots for rentals or reschedules. It's a business, they make money and do better than any other facility in Mass.

Team works does a good job with what they have Agreed.

You want to talk about CT, it's another story, they have some really well run, top notch facilities.
                            ForeKicks has a session three? My team has been going there for years and I've never received info about a third session. Their web site is very clear on dates for a session one, and then a session two. There is no session three....so ForeKicks has the time to reschedule the games.

Comment

I agree, ForeKicks rarely puts the customer first. The people at the desk are nice...they have nice facilities...but really blow it when it comes to putting the customer first. Why not reschedule the games from last weekend? This is the last session right? All my kids have been going to ForeKicks for years and I've never seen a session 3, so I don't understand why the games aren't rescheduled. They should at least reach out to the coaches to see if a reschedule is possible. All the parents have already paid for the time and wouldn't it be great if ForeKicks stepped up and tried to make it right. ForeKicks can make this happen but they choose not to.
                              Good points. I agree.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X