Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yale Women's Soccer Coach Brendan Faherty?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By no means did I post that, but I do have a questions as a male.

When a women wears a low cut shirt...Should I look? Really. I assume she wore it to feel sexy and I assume the point is for men to look.

No being a jerk, but want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Yes, register as sex offenders
      sorry....consenting adult relationship. Bad judgment....yes....against the law, no

Learn the difference

Comment

By no means did I post that, but I do have a questions as a male.

When a women wears a low cut shirt...Should I look? Really. I assume she wore it to feel sexy and I assume the point is for men to look.

No being a jerk, but want to know.
        All women should basically dress as Quakers to avoid garnering unwanted attention from leering men. Does that sum up your point?

Comment

No it is an honest question.

I am ok if a women wants to feel good a out herself. I am honestly asking

Should we look or not.

A simple yes or no...please

Comment

Go to some other blog to ask that question.
            10 or so years ago this happened. Nothing illegal about it. Poor judgement yes but that’s it. Yale will pay him his contract and be done with it. He will coach again for sure. Not sure where but it will happen. The women’s soccer team at Yale is the only loser in the deal.

Comment

All women should basically dress as Quakers to avoid garnering unwanted attention from leering men. Does that sum up your point?
              Dress however you want. If you look hot or show cleavage, men will sneak peaks. Sorry, it's just nature. It's how the world goes around .... shall we discuss the birds and the bees? Here's something for you, if the woman is dressing a little provocatively, most men actually have really lewd thoughts ..... even the nice ones that are married. Sorry, it's primal and while all of the church ladies would like to think that decent men are thinking about Bible verses at that time (among others) it just isnt so ..... and that is now when we are middle-aged and even older .... when we are teens or in our 20's? Forget about it. Nothing more pervasive in a man's head at those times than women and sex. Sorry, other species don't sweat this stuff and we shouldn't either. It is truly how every species proliferates and making sex or sexual thoughts dirty is just stupid.

Comment

Dress however you want. If you look hot or show cleavage, men will sneak peaks. Sorry, it's just nature. It's how the world goes around .... shall we discuss the birds and the bees? Here's something for you, if the woman is dressing a little provocatively, most men actually have really lewd thoughts ..... even the nice ones that are married. Sorry, it's primal and while all of the church ladies would like to think that decent men are thinking about Bible verses at that time (among others) it just isnt so ..... and that is now when we are middle-aged and even older .... when we are teens or in our 20's? Forget about it. Nothing more pervasive in a man's head at those times than women and sex. Sorry, other species don't sweat this stuff and we shouldn't either. It is truly how every species proliferates and making sex or sexual thoughts dirty is just stupid.
                Thanks for weighing in Harvey.

Comment

Not at all. Just answer the question.

That is the hypocrisy of it. I want to wear something that will make men look at me, such as a low cut shirt, but if they do, they are pigs.

I just never understood it.

Please enlighten me.

Comment

Based on comments it seems women have every reason to continue to be afraid.

Comment

Not at all. Just answer the question.

That is the hypocrisy of it. I want to wear something that will make men look at me, such as a low cut shirt, but if they do, they are pigs.

I just never understood it.

Please enlighten me.
                      Answer this...do you have a wife or a daughter?

Comment

I have both actually.

I love that you just can't answer the question with a simple yes or no.

Please just answer the question and if you can't why not?

As a man - if a women wears a low cut shirt - Am I supposed to look?

Comment

I have both actually.

I love that you just can't answer the question with a simple yes or no.

Please just answer the question and if you can't why not?

As a man - if a women wears a low cut shirt - Am I supposed to look?
                          I’m glad you answered, why don’t you ask your wife what she thinks? Does she wear low cut shirts? Short skirts? Small revealing bikinis at the pool or on the beach? I’d love to hear her feedback on the topic...

Comment

So you wont answer. Didn't think so because you can not.

That is the hypocrisy of it all!!!!

Comment

No sane person agrees with you

Comment

You’re a moron. You’re asking men. Go ask your wife and daughter why they wear what they wear and how they feel about men like you who leer at them. You won’t get the answer you’re looking for here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X