Forekicks III

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same troll again!....Teamworks must be getting pretty desperate with these negative and false posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The same troll again!....Teamworks must be getting pretty desperate with these negative and false posts.
      I doubt either Forekicks or Teamworks even cares about this site.

Comment

I think Forekicks III is in a very good location and close enough to Fall River and NB to get serious soccer players to it...There was a bridgewater facility which was very tough to get to, I do not know if that is still operating...problem is always the summer months.
        Bridgewater (The Dome) is still up and running and is in the process of installing new turf. The place is always packed. I'm thinking Taunton will be the same.

Comment

Bridgewater (The Dome) is still up and running and is in the process of installing new turf. The place is always packed. I'm thinking Taunton will be the same.
          Just about every place with indoor turf and well within reasonable driving distance of another is packed and prices have trended higher for years. And this is regardless of whether the customer experience is consistently good, average or poor.

Comment

Construction is well underway now. About 1/3 of the steel is erected.
            http://www.youtube.com/user/tteager

Comment

Forekicks Taunton Webpage up and running now and accepting registrations for Fall/Winter leagues. I drive by a couple times a month. The place is huge. The four outdoor fields are impressive.
              http://www.forekicks.com/taunton/sha...onstructionfk3

Comment

Looks identical to Marlboro. If it ain't broke, don't fix it I guess. That place is going to clean up.

Comment

Looks identical to Marlboro. If it ain't broke, don't fix it I guess. That place is going to clean up.
                  Too bad it's in Taunton.

Comment

Too bad it's in Taunton.
                    Peppering locations up and down 495 is smart. I wonder if the long term plan is to add one at RT 2 or 93 as well.

Comment

Peppering locations up and down 495 is smart. I wonder if the long term plan is to add one at RT 2 or 93 as well.
                      Billerica! Coming soon

Comment

Billerica! Coming soon
                        Billerica is the one that could clean up. Marlboro has done so so, Norfolk gets a lot of youth soccer teams. Taunton.......we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          billerica! Coming soon
                          2016?

Comment

Billerica! Coming soon
                            Billerica will put others out of business.

Comment

Billerica will put others out of business.
                              Others being who? Collectively, Forekicks, Teamworks and others aren't suffering from a saturation of supply from what I've seen.

Comment

Others being who? Collectively, Forekicks, Teamworks and others aren't suffering from a saturation of supply from what I've seen.
                                Billerica will. Watch.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X