Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s not, he always caters to one or two kids, develops no one else, and the gets burned when those “superstars” leave. Rinse and repeat.
    A derivative of The Yankee model. Only Yankee is better at brainwashing families and keeping kids there to rot. It is called the Trumbull syndrome. Families get free club dues and get to play for every age group they want and so they develop a deep oakwood like love for their captors, I mean their club.

Comment

The U10 or U11 boys from Rush looked very good in the tournament - easily the best team there. Would have liked to see other quality clubs take part as well. Those boys are incredible!
      Incredible against who?

Comment

The U10 or U11 boys from Rush looked very good in the tournament - easily the best team there. Would have liked to see other quality clubs take part as well. Those boys are incredible!
        Just stop ulittle dad. Winning a mediocre preseason tournament at that age means NOTHING. Come back when they're going into 9th grade and see how many of those kids are even playing, let alone playing at a decently strong level.

Comment

Just stop ulittle dad. Winning a mediocre preseason tournament at that age means NOTHING. Come back when they're going into 9th grade and see how many of those kids are even playing, let alone playing at a decently strong level.
          You sound pretty bitter. Stop trolling and living out your own unfulfilled and pathetic dreams through your children. It’s really quite sad.

Comment

You sound pretty bitter. Stop trolling and living out your own unfulfilled and pathetic dreams through your children. It’s really quite sad.
            Poster is just speaking the truth. You'll learn.

Comment

Poster is just speaking the truth. You'll learn.
              My son plays for Oakwood - and I agree with the original post about the Rush boys

Comment

Twist

It means a lot to those ulittle boys or girls. Some will not go on to play High School or College, but they will remember the time the played in a soccer tournament and won.

They are playing a sport, making friends and getting exercise. They are learning life lessons.

Some of you guys are really pathetic. Probaley never played any sports in your life.

Comment

It means a lot to those ulittle boys or girls. Some will not go on to play High School or College, but they will remember the time the played in a soccer tournament and won.

They are playing a sport, making friends and getting exercise. They are learning life lessons.

Some of you guys are really pathetic. Probaley never played any sports in your life.
                  did you bring oranges, fruit snacks or cupcakes

Comment

did you bring oranges, fruit snacks or cupcakes
                    Are you bitter because you didn't get any snacks?

Comment

Are you bitter because you didn't get any snacks?
                      I took the cupcake but I saw your wife take the pearl jam

Comment

I took the cupcake but I saw your wife take the pearl jam
                        Let me guess, daughter plays soccer for CFC. Pathetic dad trying to live out a desperate dream that she has some special talent because she is on a ‘premier’ level joke of a team. Meanwhile, he is led to believe that she can play at a high level (but only if they pay more in registration fees to belong). Dad feels better about himself knowing that his girl who looks more like an overweight, acne faced boy gets some shred of attention that neither would receive otherwise.

Go home soccer troll dad before your lonely and unfulfilled wife finds a real man.

Comment

Let me guess, daughter plays soccer for CFC. Pathetic dad trying to live out a desperate dream that she has some special talent because she is on a ‘premier’ level joke of a team. Meanwhile, he is led to believe that she can play at a high level (but only if they pay more in registration fees to belong). Dad feels better about himself knowing that his girl who looks more like an overweight, acne faced boy gets some shred of attention that neither would receive otherwise.

Go home soccer troll dad before your lonely and unfulfilled wife finds a real man.
                          Read your post. you seem like just as much of a troll!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X