X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is more than one Cosgrove?
    Greg Cosgrove coaching a couple of their MA boys' teams.

Luke Cosgrove coaching one NH girls NPL, and one MA girls teams.

As they move onto the North Shore makes sense to try to incorporate resources from there.

Comment

As they move onto the North Shore makes sense to try to incorporate resources from there.
      Resources or rejects? They have the worst reputations on the North shore of any coaches.

Both promised players from Aztecs to jump ship, nobody followed. Not a great move.

Comment

Resources or rejects? They have the worst reputations on the North shore of any coaches.

Both promised players from Aztecs to jump ship, nobody followed. Not a great move.
        I have no idea of them, personally. They don't coach my kid and never even seen them around. So, I won't make a comment without direct knowledge about them.

If we just listened to reputations, there would be no clubs left on the eastern seaboard.

Comment

As they move onto the North Shore makes sense to try to inco seerporate resources from there.
          Ahh....I see. I didn't read the SUSC site closely enough to catch the different first names. Thanks.

Comment

I'll bite

What's the perceived issue with them? What makes them awful and which one is worse?

Comment

What's the perceived issue with them? What makes them awful and which one is worse?
              There is a whole thread about them, well Greg (father) mostly. Just an awful person. Screamer on the side line. Arrogant, self obsessed, ego the size of the North shore. His son isn’t as bad, but will always be guilty by association

Comment

He is a joke. Awful coach and even worse at communicating. Won’t last at nefc.
                Whoever stated this ... what are the winning lottery tickets for this week's drawings? You were right, didn't last long at NEFC.

Comment

What happened?

Comment

I have no idea of them, personally. They don't coach my kid and never even seen them around. So, I won't make a comment without direct knowledge about them.

If we just listened to reputations, there would be no clubs left on the eastern seaboard.
                    GC is a bipolar, snake oil salesman, and overall terrible coach. He is a team destroyer that pits players against each other. When he is not screaming at kids from the sideline he's sitting down playing with his cell phone. His best coaching comes on no coach Sundays. That is s true story just ask around.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X