Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone is getting a little too excited for Shrewsbury, except the AD who only cares about football.

Maybe we should wait and see if they can win as many games as they lose in a season first?
    Even better. Field hockey stick shopping this weekend.

Comment

Even better. Field hockey stick shopping this weekend.
      You should probably look into intramural kickball, she'll be a star player for sure!

Comment

Some of the most interesting games of the year tomorrow, try to enjoy one.

NM plays Westboro
        Nashoba plays GD
        Wachusett plays Gonk

Comment

Some of the most interesting games of the year tomorrow, try to enjoy one.

NM plays Westboro
          Nashoba plays GD
          Wachusett plays Gonk
          MidWach B title is up for grabs. Nashoba and Westboro tied at 13 points. NM at 12. Both games have big effects on the seeds. Gonk trying to go the year undefeated in what looks like a potential CMass Final preview.

Comment

You should probably look into intramural kickball, she'll be a star player for sure!
            Other than a handful or two of players in Central Massachusetts all of these teams are kickball teams.
            Anyone who has watched high level soccer shouldn't get any more excited about Gonk or Westborough than Shrewsbury.
            Parents are deluding themselves thinking the winning teams have a lot of good soccer players. Those teams may have some faster or more athletic players but that's about it. Some of the winning teams have a good throw in person or have more aggressive players. Watching these teams for four years is proof that girls HS in Massachusetts is not very good.
            Here's a question, will any of these girls play one game after their senior year? Will any actually go on and play in college? I'm guessing 5-10 percent tops and maybe even less.

Comment

Other than a handful or two of players in Central Massachusetts all of these teams are kickball teams.
              Anyone who has watched high level soccer shouldn't get any more excited about Gonk or Westborough than Shrewsbury.
              Parents are deluding themselves thinking the winning teams have a lot of good soccer players. Those teams may have some faster or more athletic players but that's about it. Some of the winning teams have a good throw in person or have more aggressive players. Watching these teams for four years is proof that girls HS in Massachusetts is not very good.
              Here's a question, will any of these girls play one game after their senior year? Will any actually go on and play in college? I'm guessing 5-10 percent tops and maybe even less.
              Define Kickball?

Comment

This is a bull**** trolling post not really worth a response, but then what fun would TS be?

You'll get no argument from me that most parents are deluding themselves or that most of high school soccer is kickball and not very good, but so is most of club soccer.

Did Wachusett play kickball last year?

Comment

Might want to rewrite your post so its coherent.

Comment

Define Kickball?
                    Not the OP, but I would define it as trying to play with the ball in the air more than on the ground and instead of passes that possess through the thirds of the field, kicking it as far forward as possible and chasing it.

Comment

You don't watch very much women's college soccer, do you?

Comment

Shepherd Hill out.

Comment

Not the OP, but I would define it as trying to play with the ball in the air more than on the ground and instead of passes that possess through the thirds of the field, kicking it as far forward as possible and chasing it.
                          Thanks...
                          Wasn’t sure what it meant
                          What does “thirds of the field” mean?
                          My daughter has played club ball for years and is a 4 yr starter at high school and I’ve never heard that term...
                          I played in college as well (though only d3)
                          We just hear “send it”

Comment

Shepherd Hill out.
                            So it is 10 teams in this year:

Algonquin
                            Wachusett
                            Westboro
                            NM
                            Grafton
                            Nashoba
                            GD
                            Tantasqua
                            Fitchburg
                            Doherty

Comment

Thanks...
                              Wasn’t sure what it meant
                              What does “thirds of the field” mean?
                              My daughter has played club ball for years and is a 4 yr starter at high school and I’ve never heard that term...
                              I played in college as well (though only d3)
                              We just hear “send it”
                              Perfect post.

Comment

Westborough 3, Holy Name 0.

Love it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X