X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest Player for Disney Tournament

Hi,
    I am a forward/midfielder with FC Richmond on the Girls U17 Mystx team. I am fast and aggressive and am good in 2 and 3 on 1's in the final third.

My team is not going to the Disney Show Case in December. I am dying to get there an play. I registered on the Disney Site as an available guest player. I am also posting here in case anyone has a need.

I am a strong team player and I love meeting new people. Will you please let me know if you are going to Disney and have a need on your team.

My parents are happy to bring me and I can come at a moments notice.

I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.

Thank you,
    Megan Linde
    (Class of 2016)

P.S. You can call my Dad at 804-938-7752. Thank you.

Good luck in finding a team Megan! I'm sorry to not be of help other than in encouragement. One thing you might try, if you haven't already, is to look at some of the accepted teams and to see if you can email the coach. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Good Luck, Hope you find a team. Tell Coach Amsler I said hello.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Good luck in finding a team Megan! I'm sorry to not be of help other than in encouragement. One thing you might try, if you haven't already, is to look at some of the accepted teams and to see if you can email the coach. Best of luck to you.
        To add to my post, I just looked at the accepted teams for U17 and there are six from Virgina. You may already have played against some of those teams so the coach might know you.

Comment

Thank you

Thank you so much for your replies.

Also, I'm sorry I cant see the name of the person who sent the hello to Dave. Let me know and I will tell him hi at practice tonight.

Comment

Our U15 and U16 are going and more likely both teams could use 1-2 more players... too bad you are just a little too old. Good luck in your search!

Comment

Thank you

I hope that you guys have good luck!!

Comment

Thank you! I am going to try to email coaches.

Comment

Have a tear in my eye, an actual nice and meaningful post and comments on the thread. I am not only rooting for you, but you and every poster here will be in my prayers tonight. Godspeed.

Comment

Oh Thank you so much for your support. Everyone on here is so sweet.

I am trying hard to find a team. I promise to be extremely physical and fight to the last minute.

If I don't get to Florida, I wish all of the best to the players who are there. I'm sure that it will be AMAZING!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MeganSoccer View Post
                      Oh Thank you so much for your support. Everyone on here is so sweet.

I am trying hard to find a team. I promise to be extremely physical and fight to the last minute.

If I don't get to Florida, I wish all of the best to the players who are there. I'm sure that it will be AMAZING!!!!
                      I have to give you a lot of credit for trying to create opportunities for yourself!!! Most of us on TS are synical and sarcastic so it's nice every once in a while to see good comments and not the typical 90% sarcastic, narcistic comments that are usually here on TS. Anyways good luck with your endeavour and please let us all know if you do get an offer to play with a team at Disney. Not sure how the guest player thing works but have you looked at some of the U-18/19 girls teams. It would be playing up but it sounds like that wouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Thank you for the idea. I didn't think about talling to U18/U19 teams. I played up last year and I play for our U18 team when we have more competitive games. I did hear back from 3 of the 6 U17 Virginia team coaches today. (I emailed them last night). Their rosters are full. :-(

They are good teams with great players. They come from pretty large areas so they have a lot of people. On the plus side, we have played most of them and they are good. They should do pretty well in Florida.

I have a feeling that in order for me to play, I will have to join a non Virginia team. most of the Virginia teams today. That's cool. Ill meet different people.

Thanks again for the ideas. Have a great weekend everyone! You guys are awesome.

Comment

Ugh. sorry for the typos Im trying to finish homework and type this at the same time. Im not good at that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X