Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If portsmouth girl went to bayside they would be the ones playing in kansas right now!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I will be laughing about this all night!!!!

Comment

“I always knew she’d play at the national level, I’m just surprised it’s this early,”
      This parent has some major ego issues. What an absolute dreamer!! First of all, it's great these kids made it but for parents to call a newspaper and write the article like their kid is the best player in the Country is wrong! Let them play and let the newspapers call you and write the article. Great story for these girls but the parent who said I always knew she would play on a national level is crazy. How did you know? We're you a national team player? Probably never even played.

Of course one of the parents put those two articles on this site for all of us to say wow, look at that kid. That's what you call a parent who was never a good athlete and now they live through their kid. Pretty pathetic. I really hope your daughters do well but spare us with your parent written articles. It's shameful and embarrassing. I was actually embarrassed reading it.

Comment

This parent has some major ego issues. What an absolute dreamer!! First of all, it's great these kids made it but for parents to call a newspaper and write the article like their kid is the best player in the Country is wrong! Let them play and let the newspapers call you and write the article. Great story for these girls but the parent who said I always knew she would play on a national level is crazy. How did you know? We're you a national team player? Probably never even played.

Of course one of the parents put those two articles on this site for all of us to say wow, look at that kid. That's what you call a parent who was never a good athlete and now they live through their kid. Pretty pathetic. I really hope your daughters do well but spare us with your parent written articles. It's shameful and embarrassing. I was actually embarrassed reading it.
        I agree, it's embarrassing. Doubt it that Joe Schmo would go to great lengths to find the two articles and post it on this site. Very classy I would say? The only question is was it mom or dad? I can't believe the quotes from the parents. I can see the kids saying some things over the top because they are kids but what I just read from the parents is so over the top.

Why not just say, what a great accomplishment and we are so lucky for our kid to be in this situation but instead it's "I always knew they would play on a national level" and "she was the best player out of all the region 1 pool". Who says things like that and puts it in the paper. I feel bad for your kids because they are probably good kids but you as parents ruin it. Now I know why some of these kids have issues. You just lost me as a MA team supporter. Sorry! You should have left the articles out.

Comment

How did that team make regionals when they weren't even finalists for the state cup?

They were the runner up at the Region 1 Premier Championship. The winner won their State Cup (World Class of NYE) so NEFC got to go to Regionals.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1051880]Who cares...
            You must be an envious Stars' parent wishing your kid was in Kansas.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1052664]
              Who cares...
              You must be an envious Stars' parent wishing your kid was in Kansas.
              Agree. Let the family have their moment. You look silly and small begrudging these people. Lighten up... it's unseemly.

Comment

I just read this and I can't believe my eyes. Please tell me these articles are fake. I never imagined a parent saying things like that about their kids. What ever happened to being a little more realistic and thankful for the opportunity. I guess the mom or dad that said I always knew she would play on a national level must have some magic esp powers. We have played NEFC several times in Maple and I don't even remember the girl in the 2nd article. Mom or dad, don't forget to take your medication! The Portsmouth mom is on another level. The mom is actually on a national level of crazy parents. Mom, your daughter is very good, you don't have to sell it to everyone. Just be humble and enjoy the experience. It can all go away in a blink of an eye. She is 13 and they could lose it at 15. I like good stories but the parental commentary is just too much for me.

Comment

Sorry, are any of these girls currently on the NEFC U13 playing for the Stars ECNL/NPL in the fall or are they all staying?
                  What is your point? Are you feeling bad right now b/c your kid is at Stars residential camp this week as opposed to Nationals?

Comment

I just read this and I can't believe my eyes. Please tell me these articles are fake. I never imagined a parent saying things like that about their kids. What ever happened to being a little more realistic and thankful for the opportunity. I guess the mom or dad that said I always knew she would play on a national level must have some magic esp powers. We have played NEFC several times in Maple and I don't even remember the girl in the 2nd article. Mom or dad, don't forget to take your medication! The Portsmouth mom is on another level. The mom is actually on a national level of crazy parents. Mom, your daughter is very good, you don't have to sell it to everyone. Just be humble and enjoy the experience. It can all go away in a blink of an eye. She is 13 and they could lose it at 15. I like good stories but the parental commentary is just too much for me.
                    I agree! Why is it always the RI parents that think their kids are national powerhouses. Did any MA parents call up the newspaper? It was the same thing with the twins from RI. I hear that these two parents also called CNN. Big piece coming out on Anderson Cooper.

Comment

Non-NEFC parent here. These girls have a lot to be proud of, they are on a stage very few of our kids will ever reach - for that, congrats!! And for this week, I hope TS posters could be supportive of a great team from MA making it to the national stage. However, I must say, I am very much looking forward to how the Portsmouth PR machine fits into this Elite team going forward. Could be fun to watch the threads she creates to promote her kid! Just like SC, only these parents on the Elite team have some pretty talented kids too and I'm sure they won't sit idly by as their team gets an overdose of a Diva. Just go back and look at some of the crazy SC posts. Until then, good luck in KS!

Comment

What is your point? Are you feeling bad right now b/c your kid is at Stars residential camp this week as opposed to Nationals?
                        HA! Exactly! But I hear they are having fun at Stars residential camp..... it says so in the YouTube videos they are making!

Comment

HA! Exactly! But I hear they are having fun at Stars residential camp..... it says so in the YouTube videos they are making!
                          LOL. Stars has resorted to being a PR/marketing machine. The marketing budget has doubled so look out parents your fees will be going up!

Comment

Non-NEFC parent here. These girls have a lot to be proud of, they are on a stage very few of our kids will ever reach - for that, congrats!! And for this week, I hope TS posters could be supportive of a great team from MA making it to the national stage. However, I must say, I am very much looking forward to how the Portsmouth PR machine fits into this Elite team going forward. Could be fun to watch the threads she creates to promote her kid! Just like SC, only these parents on the Elite team have some pretty talented kids too and I'm sure they won't sit idly by as their team gets an overdose of a Diva. Just go back and look at some of the crazy SC posts. Until then, good luck in KS!
                            It all makes sense now. Diva mom was hyping her daughter at NeFC SC on TS and now dominating the world with NEFC elite and now posting articles and accomplishments on TS!! Honey boo boo will not like this at all. I can see a rift in the future and it will get nasty between diva mom and honey boo boo. I can't imagine my daughter playing on that team with the egos of those two moms and the parents of "I always knew she would play on a national level". What a crew. They will need to call for security at these games. It will get nasty when diva moms kid scores all the goals and gets all the glory and honey boo boo sits back as her daughter only gets the assists and not the goals.

For the kids, we are happy for them and good luck. For the parents with egos, get a life!! Too bad for your kids who have parents that come on TS to promote their kids.

Comment

You are onto something. Remember these posts on a daily basis:

"Portsmouth laying waste to the competition"

"NEFC SC team is #1 team in MA"

Who do you think wrote that stuff? Diva mom + Diva mom = Diva mom

It will be interesting what she writes about her daughter this coming fall on elite team and region 1. I know Kansas is boring but on your day off of games, NEFC parents are surely posting on TS tonight. Did NEFC send their TS Agents this weekend?

Comment

How did that team make regionals when they weren't even finalists for the state cup?
                                They backed in when World Class won the NY state cup as they came in second in R1PL play. They barely came in second to qualify and then they added a few players and caught fire. The original "team" was good but not great Now with the little ODP hero they are excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                X