Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof NEFC Apologists control TS (and what an "F up" NEFC did)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proof NEFC Apologists control TS (and what an "F up" NEFC did)

So PM Post lists of accepted girls teams...sends out e-mails telling everyone to check the list to see if your approved. Coaches see lists and notify their teams

24 hours later...Oppps, we F-ed up, we need to pull the lists, they are the wrong ones, we will get new lists up soon. New lists come up and a number of teams that had been accepted (and had sent out notes to their teams I am sure) have now been removed from the list and are now on a waiting list.

If the Scorpion Bowl is a day late with their list the board goes nuts on how it is the end of the program and they are responsible for every bad thing short of global warming.

NEFC post the WRONG LIST(S), putting a number of clubs in the humiliating position of telling teams they are no longer accepted (and yes, the accurate lists were days late) and not a word...not a peep on this board for days.

Where are you BTDT you hypocrite, why aren't you taking PM and NEFC to the woodshed for this one. Wouldn't you rather a late list than a wrong one ? Personally, I find it a lot harder to explain to clubs that we were kidding, your not accepted after all than we are a few days late.

Who is the well run organization now folks....?

And who are the consummate F up's?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So PM Post lists of accepted girls teams...sends out e-mails telling everyone to check the list to see if your approved. Coaches see lists and notify their teams

24 hours later...Oppps, we F-ed up, we need to pull the lists, they are the wrong ones, we will get new lists up soon. New lists come up and a number of teams that had been accepted (and had sent out notes to their teams I am sure) have now been removed from the list and are now on a waiting list.

If the Scorpion Bowl is a day late with their list the board goes nuts on how it is the end of the program and they are responsible for every bad thing short of global warming.

NEFC post the WRONG LIST(S), putting a number of clubs in the humiliating position of telling teams they are no longer accepted (and yes, the accurate lists were days late) and not a word...not a peep on this board for days.

Where are you BTDT you hypocrite, why aren't you taking PM and NEFC to the woodshed for this one. Wouldn't you rather a late list than a wrong one ? Personally, I find it a lot harder to explain to clubs that we were kidding, your not accepted after all than we are a few days late.

Who is the well run organization now folks....?

And who are the consummate F up's?
    Looks like someone has a case of the Monday's!!

Comment

It must be tough to be successful. The NEFC tournament is massive. The quality is only so so, but they accepted a lot of teams and gave a bunch the shaft.

We were accepted to the NEFC tournament, but got all the emails. According to PM, the guy had a power outage. What a shock during a blizzard! Literally thousands still don't have power.

Stop bitching, grab a shovel, and head out to the streets where people have still not been plowed out. Time to get real.

Comment

More immaturity!

NEFC screws up the lists, and people don't post about it for days.

Do you know why?

PEOPLE DON'T HAVE POWER! No heat, no hot water, no way of getting out of their streets.

Woe is us who don't get to play in the NEFC tournament!

Comment

I'm confused about how this is even news.

Doesn't this resemble what PM does with EVERY one of his tournaments?

Nothing to see here, move along...

Comment

I'm confused about how this is even news.

Doesn't this resemble what PM does with EVERY one of his tournaments?

Nothing to see here, move along...
            Agreed. No news here. Ask him about his infamous futsal leagues.

The only mystery is why, to use an analogy, a NFL team would hire a coach that just went 0-16 for another NFL team.

Comment

PM's series of emails were hilarious. How he could pin the blame for his mistakes on a power outage was just laughable. Reminiscent of the classic " don't call me as my voice mail is full" episode a few years back.

Comment

I'm giving PM the benefit of the doubt that a mistake was truly made. My kids play for NEFC and I'm a PM fan. However you don't compound a mistake with another mistake. You just cannot accept teams to a tournament and then "unaccept" them. That's poor ethics, poor sportmanship and reflects poorly on PM.

If teams were mistakenly left out then you put them in without removing teams you had already accepted. So you have a couple brackets with ten teams instead of eight. So the schedule becomes a little tougher to complete. There have been bigger obstacles that this tournament and the Scorpion Bowl have overcome. If one of my kid's NEFC teams got accepted to a tournament and then this happened I can attest there would be a lot of pissed off people. I'm a little disappointed right now with my club and PM for how they handled this.

Comment

Now for the tournament, 1st time playing there. How is it(any good)?

Comment

Now for the tournament, 1st time playing there. How is it(any good)?
                    Boo Birds come calling

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X