Is it true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Assuming you are correct I count 7 posts from you compared to 1 for him on this page alone. You are hardly in any position to be criticizing other posters. You might actually consider the point that your actions have done more to hurt the Stars than any other poster here on TS because it is your constant rebuttals that keeps them in the cross hairs. You might also want to consider that there are elements on this forum that assign way more blame for the criticism the Stars get to you than others. It is highly doubtful you are seen as a savior.
    Agreed, she needs to shut up and make btdt a sandwich

Comment

You might actually consider the point that your actions have done more to hurt the Stars than any other poster here on TS because it is your constant rebuttals that keeps them in the cross hairs.
      Abso****inglutely.

Comment

Assuming you are correct I count 7 posts from you compared to 1 for him on this page alone. You are hardly in any position to be criticizing other posters. You might actually consider the point that your actions have done more to hurt the Stars than any other poster here on TS because it is your constant rebuttals that keeps them in the cross hairs. You might also want to consider that there are elements on this forum that assign way more blame for the criticism the Stars get to you than others. It is highly doubtful you are seen as a savior.
        btdt, are you counting this one as #2???? LMAO.

You arguments are the most twisted I've ever seen. You're innocent, even though you initiate EVERY attack, on every thread, and start new threads to attack, and have 20 different screen identities (including Suzie and your fave "new to the state and new to soccer" one)....and yet the criticism of Stars is my fault. If not for me, you would have run even more roughshod over the whole site. You are a cancer, a big water balloon that gets squeezed in one spot and re-forms inn another. "What you fail to realize" is that no matter what you see here everyone knows, and everyone thinks you are an utter buffoon (and a balloon).

This makes my 4th post btw.

Comment

I am btdt, and the fine print in my contract with TS provides that I may attack in any fashion no matter how strained the logic, outrageous, or unfair, and as often as I wish, and I shall be held entirely harmless and actually will be praised as a youth soccer guru with more knowledge and clout than any soccer parent in the USA....and anyone who dares respond will be held entirely responsible for any damages caused.

Comment

Agreed, she needs to shut up and make btdt a sandwich
            Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

No, I am BTDT.

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                You need to shut up and take a nap

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                  Don't let me catch you saying zzzzzzzzz again! I'm the zzzzzzzzzzz guy!

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                    You're so bored, yet you still read on and feel compelled to tell us how bored you are.

Me thinks thou protest a wee bit too much :)

Comment

Don't let me catch you saying zzzzzzzzz again! I'm the zzzzzzzzzzz guy!
                      Annoying, isn't it?

Comment

Good God!!! OCDMan ruins another thread! Beachbum, can you do something about this Ahole?????

Comment

Good God!!! OCDMan ruins another thread! Beachbum, can you do something about this Ahole?????
                          Another post OCDman can accuse BTDT of authoring...

Comment

You have got to be kidding? You are either blind or desperately protecting some agenda with your huge double-standard.

Comment

You have got to be kidding? You are either blind or desperately protecting some agenda with your huge double-standard.
                              7-1 said it all. Truth hurts.

Comment

My agenda is to have a discussion that does not revolve around OCDMan's obsession.

Go to hell OCDMan and quit ruining these discussions!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X