Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11-yr old American joins Real Madrid Academy

Never mind that he could've joined Barcelona.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-Pynadath.html

OK, now let's tear this kid apart only like TS can.

Ok. I'm up to the challenge. I've been there and watched the youth academy. They have a lot of teams at the younger age groups. No doubt this kid will enter on a higher level, but note its a one year deal. Madrid is littered with 14 and 16 year olds who were on RM youth academy, because they narrow to 3 teams by U18. So, this is great, but this kid has a long long road to getting out of there (and virtually no chance of staying), with a pro contract to play in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

I've been around the game for nearly 40 years, and I can honestly say he is the most talented player I have ever seen. And I have coached a national team player. I just hope he stays healthy and grounded and enjoys his football for many, many years.

Comment

what's his ethnicity? Did he grow up with a ball by his foot? Los Altos Hills is a pretty wealthy community outside San Jose.

Comment

I've been around the game for nearly 40 years, and I can honestly say he is the most talented player I have ever seen. And I have coached a national team player. I just hope he stays healthy and grounded and enjoys his football for many, many years.
          There was a kid a few years ago with NEFC that was much better. But here in MA he remained unnoticed. I wonder what ever happened to him?

Comment

When and where did you see him play?

Comment

Just 'You Tubed' the kid. There's a 3 min video on there... Kid definitely has a ton of skill (stating the obvious). It's a long road ahead to be predicting so far out but good luck to him! Hope he has normal parents and not the crazy T-S type of parents. :)

Comment

what's his ethnicity? Did he grow up with a ball by his foot? Los Altos Hills is a pretty wealthy community outside San Jose.
                Pynadath sound Indian, if that matters.

Comment

Pynadath sound Indian, if that matters.
                  As you inferred, it doesn't. Comments say a lot about a person.

Comment

And you guys said my kid would never amount to anything...........how you like me now!!!

Comment

Not really. Some ethnic groups are more into soccer than others. Coming from So Cal, he may have been influenced by the Mexican Americans who are very into soccer there.

Comment

Not really. Some ethnic groups are more into soccer than others. Coming from So Cal he may have been influenced by the Mexican Americans that are really into soccer.

Comment

He's half Indian (dad is originally from Kerala, India) half White (German/English).

Comment

He's half Indian (dad is originally from Kerala, India) half White (German/English).
                            he's very light on his feet- like a gazelle. Are there any good drills/exercises for that?

Comment

Not really. Some ethnic groups are more into soccer than others. Coming from So Cal, he may have been influenced by the Mexican Americans who are very into soccer there.
                              being from Los Gatos Hills - not likely

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X