Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coastal caught cheating

So earlier this week a MAPLE disciplinary board found that Coastal FC had doctored birth certificates for players on a U 10 team. Both PT and ET received a 5 week suspension. Seriously folks, cheating at U10 - grow up!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So earlier this week a MAPLE disciplinary board found that Coastal FC had doctored birth certificates for players on a U 10 team. Both PT and ET received a 5 week suspension. Seriously folks, cheating at U10 - grow up!
    Very sad indeed. I wonder what the parents of those kids thought about it?

Comment

Very sad indeed. I wonder what the parents of those kids thought about it?
      Why didn't you just ask in your first post?

Comment

i know parents who did doc up certiifcate. the kid was in on it cuz he had to lie about his age too. club never knew but since i knew the kid was a year older with the same birth date of july it was obvious. dont be so stupid to think this does not happen all the time. commonly its the parents who keep the kids back a year.

Comment

i know parents who did doc up certiifcate. the kid was in on it cuz he had to lie about his age too. club never knew but since i knew the kid was a year older with the same birth date of july it was obvious. dont be so stupid to think this does not happen all the time. commonly its the parents who keep the kids back a year.
          In this case it was not the parents. PT and ET had the player age appropriate when they were with Crusaders then doctored the BC when they started Coastal. At the hearing they did not mention the parents as the culprits although they did try and throw TG under the bus.

Comment

Five weeks?? For this type of intentional conduct they should miss an entire season--perhaps an entire year. Pathetic punishment.

Comment

In this case it was not the parents. PT and ET had the player age appropriate when they were with Crusaders then doctored the BC when they started Coastal. At the hearing they did not mention the parents as the culprits although they did try and throw TG under the bus.
              I have a VERY hard time believing that PT or ET would knowingly doctor a BC for U10 soccer. That would put their entire business at risk! Perhaps one of the young coaches did so, but I cannot believe it was ET or PT. And if someone did doctor it...I do believe that Crusader's management would go after ET/PT like a rabid dog.

Comment

Five weeks?? For this type of intentional conduct they should miss an entire season--perhaps an entire year. Pathetic punishment.
                Think Marshfield High School is feeling good about its new boys coach?

Comment

I have a VERY hard time believing that PT or ET would knowingly doctor a BC for U10 soccer. That would put their entire business at risk! Perhaps one of the young coaches did so, but I cannot believe it was ET or PT. And if someone did doctor it...I do believe that Crusader's management would go after ET/PT like a rabid dog.
                  Time to wake up and smell the coffee - TD of the former Crusaders filed the complaint

Comment

Time to wake up and smell the coffee - TD of the former Crusaders filed the complaint
                    Of course he did! Not shocking at ALL.

Comment

Of course he did! Not shocking at ALL.
                      Cant blame him at all. The fact is whether it was TD or someone else - PT and ET were found, after a fair hearing, to be cheaters. And cheating at the u10 club level, for what, one more team, one more win ? Yeah, great role models! Absolutely gross!

Comment

Cant blame him at all. The fact is whether it was TD or someone else - PT and ET were found, after a fair hearing, to be cheaters. And cheating at the u10 club level, for what, one more team, one more win ? Yeah, great role models! Absolutely gross!
                        First PT threatens to harm a Scorpions coach at his own club's Memorial Day tournament in front of dozens of people and now he get's caught cheating at U10? If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck.........

Comment

Should go work for MPS....he'll fit right in.

Comment

yes 5 weeks starting July 15th LOL

Comment

yes 5 weeks starting July 15th LOL
                              I heard it was a 5 game suspension starting in the Fall.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X